• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Outstanding reviews on this mixer. It's not quite as hot as the $130.99 deal w/ Kohl's charge back in April, but $133.99 after coupon, rebate, and Kohl's Cash still looks pretty good to me.

KitchenAid KSM75 Classic 4.5 qt. Stand Mixer (Silver) + $30 Kohl's Cash @ Kohl's - $229.99
was $299.99

Coupons
RECESS - 20% off

Rebates
$20 rebate
Expires On: 8/28/2013 11:59PM

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

In for one. $229.99 less the coupon savings of $46.00 brings it to $183.99. Shipping is free and tax is $13.06. Total delivered to my house is $197.05. Deduct the $20 mail in rebate, $30 in Kohl's cash and 4% FW Cash and this thing is about $145 delivered. Heck of deal.

I combined it with some Kohl's cash that I had previously, so it brought it down to $120 and some change.

I combined it with some Kohl's cash that I had previously, so it brought it down to $120 and some change.

Thanks OP, green.

my wife JUST bought a used one for $100. Hmmmm... seems like she should have just bought a new one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014