• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get A Free 8×8 Hardcover Photo Book From Shutterfly! (+Shipping)
Shutterfly Photo Books Linky   Apply the following code to your account: TARGETBOOK
You can do so before even making a book by clicking on “My Shutterfly” and clicking on “Enter special offer code” on the bottom.-Up to 20 pages will be free.
-A shipping and handling charge of $7.99 applies if your order total is under $30.
If your order is $30+ then use the following code for free shipping: SHIP30
-Offer expires 08/31

Member Summary

Photobook (42.84kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer

Haven't checked but can it be upgraded to an 8x10?

rsuaver said:   Haven't checked but can it be upgraded to an 8x10?
  Seems like you cant. But I guess if you have the time, no harm in trying

JayMatt19 said:   
rsuaver said:   Haven't checked but can it be upgraded to an 8x10?
  Seems like you cant. But I guess if you have the time, no harm in trying

  from past experience, you can't upgrade.  if it's for 8x8, that's what you get.  sometimes they have a coupon for 8x8 or $29.99 off  any other size photo book.  this isn't it.

In for one.
Thanks for sharing.

you can also stack this with free mousepad - expires 8/25 - MOUSEMENOT and either free labels or magnet (also expires 8/25) "pickone" and maybe 10 free cards "SFLYBABY10" that worked yesterday. "upgrade" gives you free 2-day shipping if you wind up paying for shipping.

Thanks for the info. I will check into this one.

rsuaver said:   Haven't checked but can it be upgraded to an 8x10?
  
That would be a hard bargain.
Keep us in the loop!

gisele2828 said:   you can also stack this with free mousepad - expires 8/25 - MOUSEMENOT and either free labels or magnet (also expires 8/25) "pickone" and maybe 10 free cards "SFLYBABY10" that worked yesterday. "upgrade" gives you free 2-day shipping if you wind up paying for shipping.
I agree you can use all the codes and get all the freebies.
On the other hand they kind of don't stack since they add all the individual shipping charges. The way I see it, you pay the same if you place one order for all freebies or one separate order for each freebie.
That being said, still good prices for quality products.

giselmey said:   
gisele2828 said:   you can also stack this with free mousepad - expires 8/25 - MOUSEMENOT and either free labels or magnet (also expires 8/25) "pickone" and maybe 10 free cards "SFLYBABY10" that worked yesterday. "upgrade" gives you free 2-day shipping if you wind up paying for shipping.
I agree you can use all the codes and get all the freebies.
On the other hand they kind of don't stack since they add all the individual shipping charges. The way I see it, you pay the same if you place one order for all freebies or one separate order for each freebie.
That being said, still good prices for quality products.

  By coincidence, I placed this order.  got all my freebies at once, only had to "pay" $30 worth of product to get free shipping.  got free mousepad, free magnet, 4 free 8x8 books, free 10 notecards, free 24 address labels.  paid for 3 tee shirts at discounted price + extra pages in 2 of the photo albums.  paid $36.16 total. (- Cash Back.) well worth it, imo, SummaryItems $102.75
Promo discounts -$66.59
Estimated shipping $0.00
Total $36.16Total
Savings $228.83
One free set of address labels
Free 8x8 photo book from Target
One free 3x5 magnetFree mouse pad for Retail Me Not customers
10 free 5x7 folded greeting cards-
Free 8x8 Hard Cover Photo Book from Shutterfly Customer Service
40% off your ordersFree standard shipping on orders of $30 or moreJust for Target Families:
A free 8x8 photo book15% off Additional 8x8 Photo Book Pages15% off 8x8 Standard Binding
15% off 8x8 Photo Book Covers
15% off 8x8 Photo Books

gisele2828 Can you please share all the codes that you applied, if they are not one time use. TIA

penelope31 said:   gisele2828  Can you please share all the codes that you applied, if they are not one time use. TIA
  except for the codes I already posted - which expired yesterday - they were codes I had saved up.  But they're pretty easy to save up.  Always leave something in your shopping cart and they will send you codes frequently.  Other places to look for codes are retail me not (1 word) and you don't have to order thru them to get the code.  They don't offer Cash Back.  Also look at their facebook page, sometimes they have something going.  The caveat is you must be willing to to wait and stack freebies and spend $30 at a time on product to get the free shipping - which of course isn't free - but worthwhile if you use these items all the time like I do.  On the upside, free shipping used to be $50 so this is good while it lasts.  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014