• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FedEx offers $10 off FedEx Express shipments over $20 with printable coupon.

Print coupon and take it to a local FedEx Office or any FedEx owned and staffed location.

Some exclusions apply, such as US domestic shipments only, one coupon per customer - per visit - per shipment, and not valid at ShipCenter or ShipSite locations at OfficeMax.

Offer valid in-center only through 8/31/13

Member Summary

$10 Off $20 FedEx Express Shipment
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WOW...I'm seeing it first time...fedex offering coupons

Wonder if you can can buy prepaid envelope with that?

I sent an overnight package with them recently, $48 total for a group of papers. Point is, you'll easily go over $20.

This discount is off "retail" rates. In many cases, using a FedEx account number (which anyone can obtain, free) to get "standard" rates will get you a better discount than this coupon would.

ramtor said:   Wonder if you can can buy prepaid envelope with that?
  i tried that and the coupon can not be applied to prepaid. 

But this is on one shipment only? In other words your single item must exceed $20 in cost?

BinkyBill said:   But this is on one shipment only? In other words your single item must exceed $20 in cost?

No FedEx Express shipment will be less than $20 so you'll be fine.

Where did it say for US domestic shipment only?

Oh, the very top. I see it now. Never mind....

Shorting FDX!

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the coupon they can post? I can't see it on line...

Many thanks for any help!

Coupon
Disclaimer

Sve 10 on a 20 FedEx Express Shipment.
Disclaimer
Incredibledealmaker said:   Does anyone happen to have a copy of the coupon they can post? I can't see it on line...

Many thanks for any help!

Looks like the pulled the coupon from their website before it expires. I was able to find it in Google cache. I also attached a screenshot. HTH.

THANKS!

Incredibledealmaker said:   THANKS!

You're welcome. When I was composing my message and inserted the Google cache link, the coupon actually came up as a suggested image but I couldn't read it. I selected it anyway to see what it looks like and it's the right coupon... so I didn't have to go through the trouble of taking a screen shot and cropping it. So that's an FYI in case it helps anyone, and an explanation of why I linked two of the exact same coupon.

I went to FedEx and they informed me that it could not be applied to FedEx ground shipments and they quoted me $52 for ground. I then went to OD and they accepted the coupon to send the package back via USPS for $32 less the coupon, for a total of only $22. Thanks again fivetalents!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014