• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech K360
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It still shows up as full price after I signed in. Anyone else having problems?

bpcole (Sep. 01, 2013 @ 4:58p) |

I price matched at Best Buy the other day. Just walked up and asked the sales guy to look it up and price match. Works... (more)

jephboy (Sep. 02, 2013 @ 12:10p) |

The deal ended on Saturday (Aug 31st). You can get this keyboard for $17.99 from RadioShack. Slightly higher than Staple... (more)

kickass (Sep. 02, 2013 @ 2:01p) |

LIVE SUNDAY NOT BEFORE
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if you have a Microcenter in your area, looks like many locations have these as refurbs for $16.
http://www.microcenter.com/product/408343/K360_Wireless_Keyboard...

aleck said:   if you have a Microcenter in your area, looks like many locations have these as refurbs for $16.
http://www.microcenter.com/product/408343/K360_Wireless_Keyboard... 

why on earth would you want a refurb for more $$??

Quite a few lousy reviews online. Cheep, cheep, cheep.

uthorns1976 said:   Quite a few lousy reviews online. Cheep, cheep, cheep.

I am typing this reply on the K360, had it for 3 years now, one of the best wireless accessory purchases I ever made. Paid $9.99 at Staples for it on some deal back then. Outstanding battery life, touch of the keys/raise of the keys makes it very easy to type on, full featured with number set on right side.

If you want it from the OP's horse's mouth, don't hesitate to get this for $15. maybe less if some coupon shows up (like another 20% off one item like last week)

uthorns1976 said:   Quite a few lousy reviews online. Cheep, cheep, cheep.

on Amazon...377 people averaged 4 1/2 stars.  sounds good to me!
thanks op!

Good keyboard

xpolarx said:   So many haters out there...

Delta just picked the Lumia 820 to be used in-air by their flight attendants (19,000).

If it would be so bad I don't think the largest airline in the world would have made this decision.

why are you posting about that here???

Lol, that was quick.

I made the post in the wrong board

I got this keyboard last time it was on sale, very happy with it.

Not a fan of the keyboard. Too small. I would advise people to test it before buying.

senorgregster said:    Too small. 
  That's the point.

ShakuniMama said:   
  That's the point

Exactly. There are plenty of full size wireless keyboard options already. This is great for using on the couch or if you have a small desk and want to save space.

khail19 said:   
ShakuniMama said:   
  That's the point

Exactly. There are plenty of full size wireless keyboard options already. This is great for using on the couch or if you have a small desk and want to save space.

Many people mention using the K400 keyboard for wireless navigation on their TV apps.  I assume the k360 will do the same?

No, the K400 has a touchpad for mousing and such. Works great for my HTPC in place of an Air Mouse.

Unless you're just looking for something to handle left/right/up/down navigation, but then your TV remote probably is just as good for that.

It's Sunday EST now, at what time does the discount kick in?

Knocks said:   It's Sunday EST now, at what time does the discount kick in?
  Prices change at 3 AM ET on Sundays.

live now

ShakuniMama said:   
  That's the point.

The keys are too small for me given the footprint of the board. A lot of wasted space. Some may like it. 

great price! but I really want the one with the device toggle switch so i can use it with my desktop, tablet, and smartphone. :/

I have been using this extensively for the last 4 months with absolutely no problems at all. Paid $13 at Meritline.
This is pretty sleek, light-weight,raised keys and with excellent battery life...guess the only thing missing for me is the back lit illumination

Ordering it now! Would appreciate if anyone could post a deal for a mouse compatible with the same USB receiver.

I ordered this, but it did not give me free shipping, so I had to order to pick up at store.

redtulip28 said:   I ordered this, but it did not give me free shipping, so I had to order to pick up at store.

as clearly noted, free shipping for Staples rewards, you must log in/enter your rewards #.

Thanks OP. Yesterday, the keyboard was regular priced in my store. I showed them the online ad and they had no problem giving me the deal.

My wife had a M215 mouse and lost the receiver.  The mouse 'unifies' great with the new K360 keyboard and now I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo!

It still shows up as full price after I signed in. Anyone else having problems?

I price matched at Best Buy the other day. Just walked up and asked the sales guy to look it up and price match. Works good. The texture and overall key pressure takes some getting used to, but for a budget wireless keyboard that can be synced with your other Logitech wireless mice, it's a good deal. As was the $12 Logitech wireless mouse from Target I synced it with.

bpcole said:   It still shows up as full price after I signed in. Anyone else having problems?
  The deal ended on Saturday (Aug 31st). You can get this keyboard for $17.99 from RadioShack. Slightly higher than Staples deal, but still a good price for this keyboard. Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.