• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link 

T&C:
$10 Off Daily
Valid on advance reservations made for Intermediate through Full size vehicles at standard daily rates for up to six days at participating locations within North America. Participating locations are available by calling 1 800 rent-a-car. Rates are as posted at time of reservation at enterprise.com. Weekly rates may apply depending on length of rental or for longer rental needs. Rental must end on or before 9/6/2013. Offer may not be used with other coupons, offers or discounted rates. Vehicles are subject to availability. Standard rental qualifications apply. Offer does not apply to taxes, surcharges, recovery fees, and optional products and services including damage waiver at $30 or less per day. In the USA, check your auto insurance policy and/or credit card agreement for rental vehicle coverage. Other restrictions, including holiday and blackout dates, may apply. Pick-up and drop-off service is subject to geographic and other restrictions. Void where prohibited.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rental must begin on or after 8/19/13, and end on or before 9/6/13.

Seems to work on all car classes not just intermediate and up. My sample rate Aug 24-29 (TN local) was $40 for 5 days compact car with taxes/fees. Great deal. YMMV

Gonna try to combine with my employee discount lol doubt that will fly but might as well try. They screw me since I'm under 25 they force me to take insurance. Waste of mg money since I drive th their cars all day on the clock.

Thanks!

Got a rental car in PITT for $6. That same car was 40% more for a pickup 30 minutes later.

pitflyer said:   Got a rental car in PITT for $6. That same car was 40% more for a pickup 30 minutes later.
  So what's the cheapest time to be trying? (And what day, for same matter?)

This was on Monday Sep 2. A 6:30pm rental cost $6, a 7pm rental cost $10.

Thank you! My query was more of general knowledge (if there is any rhyme or reason): what hours/days should be cheapest?

Saturday and Sunday should be the cheapest due to lack of business travel. Friday and Monday can often be the same price for the same reason.

Generally speaking weekends are cheaper (though exceptions do apply)... the pricing difference for a 30 minute change in rental was a new one for me. You just never know, I guess.

In for one. Thanks OP!

But their website sure can get an upgrade...

WattaDeal said:   Link 

T&C:
$10 Off Daily
Valid on advance reservations made for Intermediate through Full size vehicles at standard daily rates for up to six days at participating locations within North America. Participating locations are available by calling 1 800 rent-a-car. Rates are as posted at time of reservation at enterprise.com. Weekly rates may apply depending on length of rental or for longer rental needs. Rental must end on or before 9/6/2013. Offer may not be used with other coupons, offers or discounted rates. Vehicles are subject to availability. Standard rental qualifications apply. Offer does not apply to taxes, surcharges, recovery fees, and optional products and services including damage waiver at $30 or less per day. In the USA, check your auto insurance policy and/or credit card agreement for rental vehicle coverage. Other restrictions, including holiday and blackout dates, may apply. Pick-up and drop-off service is subject to geographic and other restrictions. Void where prohibited.

Apparently ended yesterday. Was showing single digits at MCO while lasted!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014