• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
[ ] Publix supermarkets - $10 off $50 amex gift card when you buy $25 in groceries ($5.05 MM after activation fee)$10 off $50 amex gift card when you buy $25 in groceries. After the $4.95 activation fee, you come out with a $5.05 MM. Coupon is located in the purple Health and Beauty Advantage flyer. You can separate your groceries into different $25 transactions to take advantage of the coupon more than once. Coupon ends on August 30.

Member Summary

amex
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So up to 20% off groceries at Publix this week (if divided into $25 purchases) plus anonymous CCs to use at places you don't trust (or don't want to share info with). Sounds good, thanks OP! Do they normally let you break up purchases at the register for this deal or do you go through the store multiple times?

TheMeliorist said:   So up to 20% off groceries at Publix this week (if divided into $25 purchases) plus anonymous CCs to use at places you don't trust (or don't want to share info with). Sounds good, thanks OP! Do they normally let you break up purchases at the register for this deal or do you go through the store multiple times?

Just depends, if it's not crowded, can easily break $50 worth of food into 2 orders and get 2 Amex cards that way. If the lines are long, probably best to just go through the line a 2nd time to avoid ticking off the cashier or the people in line behind you.

TheMeliorist said:   So up to 20% off groceries at Publix this week (if divided into $25 purchases) plus anonymous CCs to use at places you don't trust (or don't want to share info with). Sounds good, thanks OP! Do they normally let you break up purchases at the register for this deal or do you go through the store multiple times?
  I guess it depends on the store, some wanted to break it up, but a couple near me usually just allow me to take whatever number of gift cards (one for each $25 of the total) and just do them in a single transaction.

Thank you!!

MC thanks for the heads up.  I have been sitting here for over a week with this flyer and did not see that coupon.  I wanted this gift card.  I just left Publix about an hour ago and spent just under $25 - I could have picked up a few more necessities.  Will be going back tomorrow or after when the new green advantage flyer starts. I know I'll spend $25 before coupons.

nvr heard of publix but interesting name for a grocer. sounds like a cross between pubic and a transit card, lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014