• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=14-127-667&Tpk=N82E16814127667  

$219.99 -10%(Coupon VME10BTS) - $20 Rebate card =$177.99 +FatCash
Free shipping with Shoprunner
Includes Crysis 3 and 3 games chosen from a list of 9

Was $260 yesterday

Member Summary

MSI Twin Frozr Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bah was about to purchase and poof all 4 games were pulled from the deal !

StormSide said:   Bah was about to purchase and poof all 4 games were pulled from the deal !
  I went through the checkout and had no problem withRADEON GOLD REWARD for Three FREE Games and the videocard.

Excellent price on this card. I debated purchasing a similar HD7950 last night but decided to wait for a better deal. I discovered the 10% off while browsing online and it became a no-brainer. Under $180 for a card that will run nearly any game at max settings at a 1080 resolution! World of Tanks on a 51" Samsung plasma. Now killing you in high-def.

Got the Sapphire version for the same price a few days ago. They seem about the same. I wonder if the "Frozr" is better than Sapphire's implementation of the dual fan...

I don't see the Crysis 3 being included. Only has Radeon Gold Reward with the purchase of the graphics card.

Out of stock. Sadlife.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014