• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Bagless Vacuum @ Kohl's - $239.19 after Coupon
compare at $249.99
Free Shipping!

One thing which surprised me about living on my own is that for some reason dust, dirty and piles of clothes tend to appear throughout your apartment or dorm. It doesn't magically disappear like it does at your parents' house when you're not there.

This Dyson Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum is a solution to get rid of all that dust and grim for $10 off with Cash Back, Free Shipping and Kohls cash.

(But you'll still have to clean up all those dirty clothes piling on your floor. Because that's just gross, man).

Coupons
RECESS - 20% off $100

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Bagless Vacuum
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The $40 Kohl's Cash that you will earn is what makes this hot.

This sold out quickly...I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I called their web assistance from the store and the operator found me one even after the site showed they were out. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014