• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Enfield No. 5 MK 1 .303 Brit Jungle Carbine
Disclaimer

Enfield No. 5 MK 1 .303 Brit Jungle Carbine
Disclaimer
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=729&name=Enfield+No.+5+MK+1+.303+Brit+Jungle+Carbine  , I actually have on of these as a deer rifle,very accurate and a great vintage rifle, doubt they'll last long either .If you want a true piece of history grab one now. You can get parts for them still at Gunparts.com or Numrich as some refer to it as such as a stock set,rear butt pads, slings, etc, great shooting carbines for the collector and enthusiast heres a link for those interested , http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/SMLEAlsoSeeEnfield-33496/No5JungleCarbine-42043.htm

Member Summary

Authentic Enfield NO5 Jungle Carbines
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price on genuine No5's. I have seen an awful lot of fakes for a lot more.

Yeh,they go quickly to collectors, I have a BSA on the way

FWIW, I did not pay for matching No's, that being said I called and spoke to a guy in shipping who told me mine did have matching no's and that for the most part they all did and most all are remnants from usage in Malaysia with some minor pitting issues and stock dings and dents but overall very shootable weapons with some thorough cleaning ,fairly crisp bores and bluing. They are selling out of some, if you want one I would try to get it fairly quickly as most collectors will ask for matching no's and those may fade faster than normal, they had about 350 when I spoke to them yesterday,but thats probably changed since then

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014