• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-by-mail-Rebate-HEINEKEN-80-Grocery-Purchase-NBPR-certain-states-/151105195686?pt=US_Coupons&hash=item232e924ea6    

1- HEINEKEN rebate form to: 
GET UP TO $20 by mail 
WITH THE PURCHASE OF AT LEAST $80 WORTH OR MORE (EXCL. SALES TAX) 
OF GROCERIES !! 
AND (1) 12-PACKS (OR THE EQUIVALENT OR LARGER) OF HEINEKEN, HEINEKEN LIGHT, OR AMSTEL LIGHT BEER. 
PROGRAM# HUSA #A095 
NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED: AL, AR, CT, Hi, KY, Me, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, UT, and WV 

BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED:AK, AZ, CA, CO, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MD*, MA, LA*,MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OH*, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, VA*, WA, WI, AND WY 
ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF THE PRECEDING STATES: 
*LA RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $4 NOT A $20 REBATE 
*VA RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND UP TO 50% OF THE NORMAL RETAIL PRICE OF THE BEER 
*MD RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN $18 REBATE, NOT $20
*OH RESIDENTS REFUND WILL BE ON THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE BEER ONLY (NOT INCL. SALES TAX)

OFFER VALID 08/01/13 THROUGH 09/30/13 
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND ON THE SAME DATE. 
ALL REQUEST MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 10/15/13 AND RECEIVED BY 10/31/13

Member Summary

Food (3.83kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The way the form is worded it sounds like you need to send in all upc's of qualifying purchases

mastroadam (Sep. 11, 2013 @ 11:01a) |

If any one has any of these forms available (good in NJ) I could use 6 of them. Please message me right away. Thanks in ... (more)

wolffhunteroply (Oct. 07, 2013 @ 2:12p) |

delete

maryjshirley (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

just a word of wisdom on this.

Rebates are very reliable, handled by INMAR.

However, your receipt MUST SHOW A FINAL TOTAL of $80+ before sales tax and AFTER COUPONS.

if you are planning on using tons of coupons on the order, just make sure you spend enough to factor in the coupon deductions.

good info Mr. C, thanks

Thanks MR C!
Just to make sure I don't have to purchase beer here in PA, just a net of $80 ex taxes in groceries on one receipt?
Sounds great!
Will purchase one at eBay asap.

alanmax said:   Thanks MR C!
Just to make sure I don't have to purchase beer here in PA, just a net of $80 ex taxes in groceries on one receipt?
Sounds great!
Will purchase one at eBay asap.

that is correct, absolutely no beer purchase is required in PA or the other states listed.

Just need $80 in groceries on one receipt before taxes and after coupons.  As noted earlier in the thread, the problem with coupons that drop your total to under $80 has a final "paid" amount of less that $80 and the rebate house simply looks at what was spent net, not gross. So spending $90 and using $25 in coupons isn't going to help you cause it shows a final total of $65.

Basically it's a free $17 back factoring out the cost of the rebate form and your 46c stamp to mail in the rebate. Just be sure to purchase $80+ by 9/30/13.

Thanks, how strict are they on grocery only purchases. I want to shop at WalMart and get diapers.

Also I wonder if there is a market for grocery receipts

It doesn't have to be food.  The only way I can get to $80 on one receipt is to buy 4 or more bottles of Osteo Bi-Flex (B1G1 and coupons), cases of soda, and then groceries.  Always works.

briarycliffs said:   It doesn't have to be food.  The only way I can get to $80 on one receipt is to buy 4 or more bottles of Osteo Bi-Flex (B1G1 and coupons), cases of soda, and then groceries.  Always works.

HBA stuff is ok. however, I'd avoid Gift Cards and other alcoholic items to get to the $80. Pretty sure those would be good cause to get you a rejection.

While you can't use coupons to get below $80, this is a good time to do an offer such as, spend $50 on P&G/get a $15 OYNO or MIR Visa (as long as you don't need the receipt to qualify for it). Your receipt will show the $80, but you can pocket any OYNO type promo in addition to the $20 check from Heineken.

mastroadam said:   Thanks, how strict are they on grocery only purchases. I want to shop at WalMart and get diapers.

Not sure I'd use WalMart. Diapers are ok, but you are best with a receipt from a dedicated grocery store (safeway, ShopRite, HEB, etc)

Thanks, my only other options in town are the military commissary and food lion.

What about states not listed in the w/ or w/o beer purchase list? TX, for example? No-Go?

I didn't do the last rebate that was similar to this, but I believe they required the UPCs from all products purchased.  Is that correct or are they only asking for UPCs from the beer when required for purchase?

FullTimeDad said:   I didn't do the last rebate that was similar to this, but I believe they required the UPCs from all products purchased.  Is that correct or are they only asking for UPCs from the beer when required for purchase?
  I take it as for states that require beer purchases, that is what they want the UPC for.  It would be impossible to give UPC's for all of the food products.

giselmey said:   What about states not listed in the w/ or w/o beer purchase list? TX, for example? No-Go?

correct, not valid at all.

This doesn't make sense if you live in DE since you have to have everything one on receipt and beer is not sold in grocery stores. One downfall of this tax free state

Milay said:   This doesn't make sense if you live in DE since you have to have everything one on receipt and beer is not sold in grocery stores. One downfall of this tax free state

the fine print in the OP may be specific to the grocery aspect of this. Obviously, if beer is not sold in supermarkets in your state, you'd have one receipt for food another for the Heineken. You'd have to follow the fine print for the beer purchase aspect as the UPC code is required for the beer as well.

that auction is over but he has another one that looks identical, but only says "NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED: AL, AR, KY, NC,"

Other states seem to be missing.

russ0519 said:   that auction is over but he has another one that looks identical, but only says "NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED: AL, AR, KY, NC,"

Other states seem to be missing.

Different rebate offer # than OP. different states qualify. each offer is unique and not necessarily do all the same states get targeted.

SlamminMOFO said:   
FullTimeDad said:   I didn't do the last rebate that was similar to this, but I believe they required the UPCs from all products purchased.  Is that correct or are they only asking for UPCs from the beer when required for purchase?
  I take it as for states that require beer purchases, that is what they want the UPC for.  It would be impossible to give UPC's for all of the food products.

The way the form is worded it sounds like you need to send in all upc's of qualifying purchases

If any one has any of these forms available (good in NJ) I could use 6 of them. Please message me right away. Thanks in advance.

delete

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014