• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Pyrex Original 2.5 qt Clear Mixing Bowl, 4-Pack 
$4.97 with free store pickup (or pay $1.97 for shipping)

The Pyrex 2.5-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.

• Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors
  • Glass is microwave, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator safe
  • Made in the USA
  • 2-year limited warranty

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thank you OP!..............4 bowls ...$5.

gbfromtenn (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 11:05p) |

Just picked mine up from WalMart. 4 BOWLS!!!

towerofshred (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 3:37p) |

Me too! Just picked my set of 4! U rock op, btw I had to wait for almost more than week to arrive these at store, cause ... (more)

manimiao (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 10:56p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Do you get 4 bowls? It says 4-pack. Great price if so, imo.

Looks like it is qty 4, looking over at the thread at SD.

Thanks OP.

excellent price.  ty op!

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Do you get 4 bowls? It says 4-pack. Great price if so, imo.

Looks like it is qty 4, looking over at the thread at SD.

Thanks OP.

One of the two reviews does confirm 4 bowls also ("What a great deal! You get four 2.5 quart Pyrex mixing bowls for under $5.00!").

Thanks OP and green.

Kariput said:   Thanks OP and green.
  Thanks OP. Wish it came with the lids though. Anyone knows where to purchase the lids from?

People are only receiving 1 bowl when you go to pick it up. Store says it is a price mistake.

uafgrad said:   People are only receiving 1 bowl when you go to pick it up. Store says it is a price mistake.
  Hmmm, that's interesting as some of the reviews on WalMart talk about how good a deal it is getting 4 bowls.

I wonder if the the store that said it was a price mistake was mistaken?

Mine was canceled due to a "billing error". Deal must be dead .

In for one..lets see what I get....I ll return if it is just one..

notnow said:   
uafgrad said:   People are only receiving 1 bowl when you go to pick it up. Store says it is a price mistake.
  Hmmm, that's interesting as some of the reviews on WalMart talk about how good a deal it is getting 4 bowls.

I wonder if the the store that said it was a price mistake was mistaken?

Read the thread on SD.  It is happening to almost everyone.

Thanks Op

Thanks

Don't bother trying in Bloomington, IL, store #3459.

Placed order for two 4-packs with Site to Store, received Ready for Pickup email less than an hour later, and arrived to find two bowls waiting for me (not eight). Took 30+ minutes for WalMart associates to refund my money. To their credit, they were going to at least give me one set of four bowls, but they could only round up three bowls.

Can't get upset with the associates at the store - they don't run the web site (obviously this is a WalMart.com snafu). Trying to decide if it is worth bitching about on WalMart.com. I hereby pledge that's my last Site to Store go-around. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Good luck to all, and congrats to those who get the deal.

What happens if you order it shipped (just $1.97 after all) and then it's not a 4-pack. Free after refund? Do they send 3 more to make you whole?

I ordered, and went to the WalMart, but I got 1 bowl...
The lady said her system said I only ordered 1, so I came back, and contacted to the WalMart customer service.
Now, I have to wait for the reply, then I have to go to WalMart again for refund or pick 3 more again...
I just do not want to go WalMart like this, so I ordered online...
Ridiculous...

What a hassle.  I'll pass.

Went by the store to pick up my order of 2 set of 4 bowls. Like others, they gave me only 2 bowls. The guy who pulled the order says they do not sell a set of 4 bowls in the store. All they had was 2 bowls so they could not even fill my order with single bowls.

He asked the manager what to do. The manager refunded my money, then gave me a $20 gift card for my trouble.

So I went online while in the store and ordered 2 sets to be delivered to my home. Had to pay $3.94 for shipping ($1.97 per item) $14.85 total. If I get the order, I will be ahead a little over $5.

I do not expect to see my ordered filled.

Thanks op, picked one up!

Went to WalMart to pick up my order for the 4 bowls, but they only had one. They looked for a set and could not find any and told me I needed to contact WalMart.com and could not do anything for me having to drive all the way to the store. They also looked it up and saw that it was a 4 pack but they told me again that is only online.

Just got an email from WalMart, stating its backordered. I think it will get cancelled:

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for your recent WalMart.com order. Unfortunately, one or more items you ordered are currently on backorder and may not arrive by the original estimated delivery date. We expect to have the items back in stock soon, but we are unable to provide you with a revised delivery date at this time.

If we cannot ship this item to you within the next 10 days, we will automatically cancel it from your order and notify you via email. If you paid with a credit/debit card or Bill Me Later, any authorization hold placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. All other payment methods will be refunded and the funds should be available within 10 business days.

If you prefer to cancel now, please go to https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_detail.gsp?order_id= and click the "Cancel Item" button next to each item you no longer want. Please note that because we process orders as quickly as possible, sometimes the request to cancel arrives after shipment processing has begun, and you will still receive this item.

==================================================================
BACKORDERED ITEMS
------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 24 AUG 2013 11:51 PM
Order Number:

SHIPPING ADDRESS
WalMart #2003
979 Route#1 South
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
US

DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE TOTAL
------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyrex Original 2.5 qt Clear Mixing Bowl, 4-Pack 1 $4.97 $4.97

==================================================================

If your order includes additional items not shown above, they are not affected by this issue. You can check the status of any remaining items by visiting Order Details:

https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_detail.gsp?order_id

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and let us know how we can help.

coachscott said:   Went to WalMart to pick up my order for the 4 bowls, but they only had one. They looked for a set and could not find any and told me I needed to contact WalMart.com and could not do anything for me having to drive all the way to the store. They also looked it up and saw that it was a 4 pack but they told me again that is only online.
  Same here.  WalMart employees are borderline retarded (and that's being nice).

WalMart cancelled my order also. I should have known better than to order from them. Last 3 deals I ordered online were cancelled without giving a reason. Last time I contacted customer support they claimed my giftcards were the problem, but the item went out of stock less than an hr later. They just didn't have the item in stock and made an excuse up. The gift cards worked fine on another item.

Employee brought one bowl out. Showed him the email so he looked for 3 more, 10 minutes later I walked out with 4 bowls.

Thanks OP.

Like someone mentioned I went to my local WalMart to pick up my Site to Store item (the hypothetical 4 bowls) but was given 1 bowl.  Since I raised a stink and made sure to speak to the store manager I was given a $25 gift card, a refund on the 1 bowl I already paid and to top it off they gave me the 1 bowl for free.  So I left quite satisfied.  I still have confidence in WalMart.  Sorry others didn't get the same deal but I was told by the clerk another 3 folks requested the same deal however to ensure they dont get the same store credit they're going to phone them to cancel it. 

I guess the early worm catches the worm as they say.

Why you guys can get to pick it up so quickly? It can be possible for me  to pick up untill Sep/3.

chinalex said:   Why you guys can get to pick it up so quickly? It can be possible for me  to pick up untill Sep/3.
Some stores had the item (although only a single bowl, not 4-pack) in stock, while other stores, including yours, did not stock the item so they will ship your order to the store.  

Yes, Apparently they made a mistake with this ad. But, If you did order it, they should've had honor your purchase which they didn't. when my wife when to the store to pick it up, They gave her one, which she intend to return tomorrow.

Just rec'd shipping/tracking info for my ship to store order of two 4-packs.  FedEx shipping weight = 20.6 lbs. = 8 bowls.  

Thanks, OP!

P.S.  Ordered 8/24/13 at 4:30 PM EDT. 

Just picked up TWO 4-packs at local China Mart for $10! Thanks, OP!!!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Just rec'd shipping/tracking info for my ship to store order of two 4-packs.  FedEx shipping weight = 20.6 lbs. = 8 bowls.  

Thanks, OP!

I have same infromation from FedEX,  could you tell me if it is really 8 bowls after you get it?  as I selected wrong  walamrt store, same name of road but different city, two store are 30 miles apart.I will decide if I need drive over there to pick it up.  Thanks

chinalex said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Just rec'd shipping/tracking info for my ship to store order of two 4-packs.  FedEx shipping weight = 20.6 lbs. = 8 bowls.  

Thanks, OP!

I have same infromation from FedEX,  could you tell me if it is really 8 bowls after you get it?  as I selected wrong  walamrt store, same name of road but different city, two store are 30 miles apart.I will decide if I need drive over there to pick it up.  Thanks

I received the same email message, and when I got to the store, I received the 8 bowls I ordered.  Happy, happy!! 

Thank you OP!..............4 bowls ...$5.

Just picked mine up from WalMart. 4 BOWLS!!!

Me too! Just picked my set of 4! U rock op, btw I had to wait for almost more than week to arrive these at store, cause here there is no WalMart Nereby. It is WalMart neighborhood, but the wait paid off!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014