• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary

In for 1.....thanks OP

assorted? just look on eBay for the exact ones you need, they're real cheap when you buy in bulk. 

I bought this same thing locally for $2.50. Just check some discount stores.

I bought 2 packs from DailySteals, for $7 plus 49 cents tax. I need a lot of battery's in several sizes. On eBay the cheapest same pack goes for $4.79 for one pack w/fs. How long do these batteries last, when new in the package? When put into a watch, how many days will it work for, compared to Maxell? I am not sure that I'll get a response from anyone.

(I bought this same thing locally for $2.50. Just check some discount stores) Did you buy one pack, or two packs for $2.50?

It's not worth my time to shop around, for something so cheap. If I buy a Ferrari, I'll shop around!

Thank you OP

Our local flee market always has them for $2.00 a pack. FWIW you will never use every size.

I'd rather spend $4.18 on one-pack than $7.00 on two (see Ébay item #370734616168). By the time I'd have need of a second pack, they'd be dead/expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014