$10 off $30 at Rakuten.com with V.me by Visa

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this on Rakuten (formerly Buy.com):

Instantly Save $10 off a $30 order when you use V.me by Visa at checkout. Limit one per customer or while supplies last. Ends 8/31/2013.

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

can't see this offer on Rakuten site

v.me (187.55kB)
Disclaimer
daczilla said:   can't see this offer on Rakuten site

I'm seeing it in red text at the top of every product page.

10off30 (113.18kB)
Disclaimer
It's the grey box, maybe you have to hit refresh to see it.

They seem to have withdrawn this early on the product I was interested in (Adobe Premiere Elements 11). It was definitely on the product page a few days ago. It said that expiration was the end of the month. I added it to my cart to checkout later and not to lose the link. Well, just now I checked and no more $10 for using V.Me. This could be on a product by product basis but it seems Newegg did the same thing by ending it early.

Looks like it's V.NotMe!

Yup, I second that.
Not Me either.

According to Slickdeals, people have had fraudulent charges after placing orders at Rakuten; even with using V.me. Just be sure to keep an eye on your credit card.

I think there are some companies that let you used virtual CC numbers.
In that way you can get additional protection.
As usual, dispute any charge that you do not recognize in your statements.

If they had an issue with employees using CCs then I'm very positive that the situation should be fixed.
Otherwise I would think that they would not allow them to process any major credit cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014