• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
4channel DOCSIS 3.0 Modem
Capable of downloading speeds up to 160 Mbps
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. in 4 1

Anyone by chance have this modem on TIme Warner Cable? Just curious, I'm currently leasing their modem and have the 50MB service and want to make sure this works first. I've googled several people saying ti does and several saying TWC says it won't so unsure.

Thanks!

UPDATE:  I researched some more and found this IS on the TWC approved list here.

BlackRob said:   Anyone by chance have this modem on TIme Warner Cable? Just curious, I'm currently leasing their modem and have the 50MB service and want to make sure this works first. I've googled several people saying ti does and several saying TWC says it won't so unsure.

Thanks!

I have TWC extreme (30MB) with this modem, I have tried 50MB for 1 month as some TWC promotion. It worked fine for me.

It still does, please refer to following link

http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/residential-home/support/topics/internet/buy-your-modem.html

Does this work for Comcast Xfinity Internet?

OOS?

The promo code EMCXMVT23 cannot be redeemed because the free gift is out of stock.

jakejames6 said:   Does this work for Comcast Xfinity Internet?
  Yes, I am using it with Comcast now. 

jakejames6 said:   Does this work for Comcast Xfinity Internet?

Using it with Comcast here in Houston as well.

I pay for 20 mbps, get 60 lol.

dead for router....

FYI, this modem does work for Comcast but does not work with Bright House.

It is on the approved list for Brighthouse... why doesn't it work?

http://support.brighthouse.com/Article/Use-Own-Modem-With-RR-Service-9109/ 

Router is in stock now. I can't find any reviews on it.

Thanks just picked one up...

Despite also not being able to find any reviews on the router, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase.  The price of the cable modem matches the cheapest price I can currently find, so if the router ends of sucking, I am not out anything.

I'm buying this bundle package to replace TWC wireless router and modem all in one unit. Can't wait to return leased equipment. In for one. Thanks OP.

jaxidian said:   FYI, this modem does work for Comcast but does not work with Bright House.
  Surfing on it right now on Brighthouse.  Make sure you call and have it added to your account.

I have issues with LG wireless router. Where can I download newer firmware?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014