• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Double Rewards
Get 10% back in Staples rewards on purchase of HP printers and paper, and 10% back in Staples rewards when you buy $75 of HP ink or 2 of the same HP toners


Staples #2 pencil 12 pack = 25¢, limit 2
476919


Staples school glue 4 oz = 25¢, limit 2
855975


paper mate sharpwriter 0.7mm mech pencil= 25¢, limit 2
710152


Staples pink cap erasers = 25¢, limit 2
167601


saples tiger paper clips 1" 100 pack = 25¢, limit 2
326962


Staples slider pencil case = 25¢, limit 2
599113


Staples glue sticks = $1
334641 - clear
334283 - colored


Staples photo supreme 8.5 x 11 double sided = $14.99 - $11.99 ER = $3, limit 4 ER's
564121


hammermill 8.5 x 11 copy paper = $6.99 - $3 ER = $3, limit 4 ER's
122408


Staples 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
513096
in store only
^ possible money maker with $28 off coupon     (if cashier accepts it since it expires 8/31)  --> $49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM


50% off all High Sierra backpacks
assorted SKUs, excludes clearance


25%-50% off all other backpacks
assorted SKUs, excludes clearance


Staples filler paper 8 x 10.5 = 85¢
772966 - college rules
772968 - wide


scotch magic tape and dispenser = $1, limit 2
849338


Staples fat book = $1, limit 2
481762


roseart colored pencils 12 pack = $1, limit 2
563639


Staples graph ruled comp books = $1, limit 2
858198


Staples graph rule notebook 8 x 10.5 = $2, limit 2
919352


Staples graph rule filler paper 8 x 10.5 = $2, limit 2
509651


scotch shipping tape = $2, limit 2
824219


scotch super glue = $2, limit 2
861702


oops! correction tape 2 pack = $2, limit 2
752997


Bic brite liner highlighters 5 pack = $2, limit 2
459112 - assorted
476262 - yellow


Staples poly cover comp book = $1, limit 2
assorted SKUs


Staples poly cover 1 subject notebook = $1, limit 2
assorted SKUs


Expo 8.9 x 11.8 double sided writing dry erase board = $3
643037


crayola washable markers assorted 8 pack = $2
352369 - broad line
430942 - thin line


crayola washable markers assorted 12 pack = $2
382256


crayola washable crayons assorted 24 pack = $2
452838


crayola large washable crayons 8 pack = $2
738120


staedtler pencil compass = $1
446385


staedtler protractor = $2
274704


Buy 2, Get 1 Free on any roll of colored Duck Tape
assorted SKUs


5.5 x 8.5 dry erase board with marker = $1
364495


bounty duratowel single roll = 99¢
176815

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I don't know if this will help anyone, but if you are in conejo valley/simi valley ca area and want to unload your ream ... (more)

elizabethmaia (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 6:04p) |

Thanks math.

Dano

DanoMcGarret (Sep. 05, 2013 @ 1:41p) |

Go to....       Best Buy  Store ......
        price match

mkcloe (Sep. 06, 2013 @ 12:03a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

please something different than paper for FAR items... how many reams of paper do I need...

Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

Do the prices vary by region?  My prices are lower than this.  I'm showing index cards, 2 pocket folders, pencils and cap erasers all for a penney with a $5 min purchase.

muchagaita said:   Do the prices vary by region?  My prices are lower than this.  I'm showing index cards, 2 pocket folders, pencils and cap erasers all for a penney with a $5 min purchase.
  Staples Ad 9/1 - 9/7 thread

Just keep your wits about you if you're still shopping school supplies. We hit Staples 2 weeks ago and bought many things ($0.01 items, etc), but some were not reasonable, because they hope you appeal to your "...but we're already here" mindset.

I passed on:

5" scissors - $3 @ Staples, $0.59 across the street at Big Lots.
12" SAE/Metric Ruler - $2 @ Staples, $0.45 across the street at Big Lots.

Possible $6.01 money maker on the Staples multipurpose paper case for next week with the $28 coupon from this week.... assuming the coupon triggers next weeks paper case rebate and not this weeks rebate. And it's an in-store only deal. Thread updated.

usernamemax20charact said:   Possible $6.01 money maker on the Staples multipurpose paper case for next week with the $28 coupon from this week.... assuming the coupon triggers next weeks paper case rebate and not this weeks rebate. And it's an in-store only deal. Thread updated.
The coupons that have been making the ream paper and photo paper free after rebate and coupon are not triggering rebates. The same goes for the recent case paper coupons that have been $9.99 or $19.99 after rebate and coupon. The rebates are valid without the coupon. The coupons are actually dollar off coupons that when combined with the rebates make the items free or $x.xx after rebate and coupon.

The coupons that trigger rebates are easily identified because they have 6 digit non-product SKUs instead of 5 digit coupon codes.

Many small items like glue sticks low stock.

ShakuniMama said:   Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

dukerau said:   
ShakuniMama said:   Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

  Do your recycling prior to Sep 19 to push the ink buy into October.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   
dukerau said:   
ShakuniMama said:   Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

  Do your recycling prior to Sep 19 to push the ink buy into October.

Dano

  There is also a new 10/50 Staples mobile app coupon for ink. Still over $30 net required by cart recycling but possibly could be combined with new double rewards coupon. So, timing with the new double rewards coupon does not require one to buy ink until it is needed.

DanoMcGarret said:   
dukerau said:   
ShakuniMama said:   Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.
 

Do your recycling prior to Sep 19 to push the ink buy into October.

Dano
 

Then watch Staples have a good double/double offer late in September.

The ink/toner offer for the week of 09/01 is just double rewards (10% instead of 5%) and not double recycling rewards as well, correct?

bpvh said:   
DanoMcGarret said:   
dukerau said:   
ShakuniMama said:   Perfect timing for HP double rewards since my six months expire next month.

I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

Do your recycling prior to Sep 19 to push the ink buy into October.

Dano

Then watch Staples have a good double/double offer late in September.

The ink/toner offer for the week of 09/01 is just double rewards (10% instead of 5%) and not double recycling rewards as well, correct?

Based on the ad, that is correct. There is no mention of double rewards for recycling... just purchasing. Sorry for confusion.

1st post updated with fine print details. My bad for missing the details earlier.

bpvh said:   
usernamemax20charact said:   Possible $6.01 money maker on the Staples multipurpose paper case for next week with the $28 coupon from this week.... assuming the coupon triggers next weeks paper case rebate and not this weeks rebate. And it's an in-store only deal. Thread updated.
The coupons that have been making the ream paper and photo paper free after rebate and coupon are not triggering rebates. The same goes for the recent case paper coupons that have been $9.99 or $19.99 after rebate and coupon. The rebates are valid without the coupon. The coupons are actually dollar off coupons that when combined with the rebates make the items free or $x.xx after rebate and coupon.

The coupons that trigger rebates are easily identified because they have 6 digit non-product SKUs instead of 5 digit coupon codes.

Thanks. Updated. 

Any idea if we will be able to use these new $20 off $100 online/phone coupons on kiosk case orders on Sunday/Monday?

jjmy said:   Any idea if we will be able to use these new $20 off $100 online/phone coupons on kiosk case orders on Sunday/Monday?
  Online coupons only work on kiosk orders with a manager override. Been that way since 5/1//11. YMMV.

Is anyone still getting the automatic HP ink discount?  I was getting it about a month ago when I was ordering, but when I went to purchase today I see the discount no longer shows.  It was nice while it lasted, I figured it would be ending with the 5% Casback on all purchases.

FullTimeDad said:   Is anyone still getting the automatic HP ink discount?  I was getting it about a month ago when I was ordering, but when I went to purchase today I see the discount no longer shows.  It was nice while it lasted, I figured it would be ending with the 5% Casback on all purchases.
  Mine also seems to have gone away. It was there when I bought ink a couple of months ago.

billrubin said:   
FullTimeDad said:   Is anyone still getting the automatic HP ink discount?  I was getting it about a month ago when I was ordering, but when I went to purchase today I see the discount no longer shows.  It was nice while it lasted, I figured it would be ending with the 5% Casback on all purchases.
  Mine also seems to have gone away. It was there when I bought ink a couple of months ago.

  Mine has also expired but worked June 30th.

Dano

dukerau said:   
I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

  
Is there a place where we can look up our "re-up" dates, or do we just have to remember when we made our last ink purchase?  I looked on the Rewards site but couldn't find anything.

labboypro said:   
dukerau said:   
I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

  
Is there a place where we can look up our "re-up" dates, or do we just have to remember when we made our last ink purchase?  I looked on the Rewards site but couldn't find anything.

  No, you need to figure it out on your own. You can go to the Purchase History section on the Rewards site and look for ink purchases.

labboypro said:   
dukerau said:   
I was thinking the same. I bought mine on Mar 23 so I need to buy $30 more by Sep 19. Is this the best ink offer to be reasonably expected? Alternatively I could do Sep recycling prior to the 19th and hope for a better ink offer by Oct 31.

  
Is there a place where we can look up our "re-up" dates, or do we just have to remember when we made our last ink purchase?  I looked on the Rewards site but couldn't find anything.

  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1272593/m1774230...  Pretty easy way to check it in your purchase history.

billrubin said:   
  No, you need to figure it out on your own. You can go to the Purchase History section on the Rewards site and look for ink purchases.


Thanks.  I forgot all my purchases were available on the site... took about 2 minutes to find my last ink purchase.  I guess Staples don't really have an incentive to show us the clock on that... since they would prefer we buy ink more frequently than every 6 months.

  

the ad is up

if a person likes gap and Old Navy GCs...

Buy $50 of Gap Gift Cards and save $10 instantly
Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their
respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. While supplies last. No rain checks. One offer per customer


and if there are FAC/AR, then it'll be a suprise on sunday... (none in the ad right now)

Pehaps someone can tell me if I am wrong on this.  The coupon for the case paper $9.99 after ER translates to a cost of $28 (rebate) plus the $9.99 or $38.99 with $28 ER.  So the coupon in fact doesn'r mean $28 off as suggested.

andreb said:   Pehaps someone can tell me if I am wrong on this.  The coupon for the case paper $9.99 after ER translates to a cost of $28 (rebate) plus the $9.99 or $38.99 with $28 ER.  So the coupon in fact doesn'r mean $28 off as suggested.
  Why do you have this question in next week's thread? The week of 9/1 the case paper is $21.99 after a $28 rebate. For the week of 8/25 the paper is $9.99 after a $28 coupon and a $12 rebate.

mathfaster said:   
andreb said:   Pehaps someone can tell me if I am wrong on this.  The coupon for the case paper $9.99 after ER translates to a cost of $28 (rebate) plus the $9.99 or $38.99 with $28 ER.  So the coupon in fact doesn'r mean $28 off as suggested.
  Why do you have this question in next week's thread? The week of 9/1 the case paper is $21.99 after a $28 rebate. For the week of 8/25 the paper is $9.99 after a $28 coupon and a $12 rebate.

The reason for the question is that the coupon is going to be good for the first two days of this thread.

The week of 08/25:  $49.99 - $28 coupon = $21.99 - $12 SER = $9.99

The week of 09/01:  $49.99 - $28 coupon = $21.99 - $28 SER = $6.01 MM

ADDED: Since the coupon is for the week of 08/25, the value of the coupon is determined by the week of 08/25.



 

bpvh said:   
ADDED: Since the coupon is for the week of 08/25, the value of the coupon is determined by the week of 08/25.

  
The actual value of the coupon is hard coded into the system.  While it reads "$9.99 AR"... it is actually programmed as "$28 off."  

http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=17936325&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.staples.com&orig=forums.hot-deals 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
513096
in store only
^ possible money maker with http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=17936325&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FAVhZ1wT.jpg&orig=forums.hot-deals (if cashier accepts it since it expires 8/31) --> $49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM


Re the case paper deal, isn't likely there will also be a similar offer online? remember a few weeks ago, there was a seperate rebate for in store and a seperate offer for online case orders and we were able to do both by ordering from the kiosk?

I'm guessing we'll have to wait to Sunday to know for sure, unless someone has concrete knowledge one way or another re the instore vs online versions of this? thanks in advance.

how do we get $28 off for 10 ream case multi purpose paper.In this week we get the same for $9.99(after easy rebates and with coupon).If I use the coupon on sunday(if the accepts it even though it is expired),I pay $9.99 .Idon't understand how do I make some money.Could you explain it?

how do we get $28 off for 10 ream case multi purpose paper.In this week we get the same for $9.99(after easy rebates and with coupon).If I use the coupon on sunday(if the accepts it even though it is expired),I pay $9.99 .Idon't understand how do I make some money.Could you explain it?

vanid14 said:   how do we get $28 off for 10 ream case multi purpose paper.In this week we get the same for $9.99(after easy rebates and with coupon).If I use the coupon on sunday(if the accepts it even though it is expired),I pay $9.99 .Idon't understand how do I make some money.Could you explain it?
Week of 8/25 = $49.99 - 28 coupon* - 12 SER = $9.99
Week of 9/1 = $49.99 - 28 coupon* - 28 SER = -$6.01

* The $9.99 AR coupon is really a $28 off coupon. 

vanid14 said:   how do we get $28 off for 10 ream case multi purpose paper.In this week we get the same for $9.99(after easy rebates and with coupon).If I use the coupon on sunday(if the accepts it even though it is expired),I pay $9.99 .Idon't understand how do I make some money.Could you explain it?
1) Go to Staples on Sunday with the $9.99 after easy rebate and with coupon  coupon from this week.

2) Pick up a 10 ream case of paper (SKU 513096)

3) When you go to check out, give the cashier your rewards card and the coupon from step #1

4) The cashier will scan your rewards card, the case of paper and anything else you're buying, and then the coupon after everything's totaled up.

5) The case of paper will scan at $49.99 and the register will deduct $28 from your purchase amount because the coupon from
step #1 has a value of $28

6) Pay for the purchase

7) At the end of the transaction and after the receipt prints out, an easy rebate form will print out for the case of paper. The easy rebate will be for $28.

$49.99 - $28 coupon (from step #1) - $28 Staples Easy Rebate = - $6.01

8) Profit!!!

FWIW, the hammermill coupon is officially extended to 9/2, but the coupon wallet version hasn't been updated to show the 9/2 expiration yet.

VivYip said:   FWIW, the hammermill coupon is officially extended to 9/2, but the coupon wallet version hasn't been updated to show the 9/2 expiration yet.
The rebate for the week of 09/02 should be a new rebate. The rebate from the week of 08/25:
Product: Hammermill 8.5 x 11 CopyPlus Paper Ream   
Rebate reward: $3.99 Check or PayPal deposit
Purchase dates: 08-25-2013 through 08-31-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $3.99 Rebate on a HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer Number: 13-75038

 

bpvh said:   
VivYip said:   FWIW, the hammermill coupon is officially extended to 9/2, but the coupon wallet version hasn't been updated to show the 9/2 expiration yet.
The rebate for the week of 09/02 should be a new rebate. The rebate from the week of 08/25:
 
Product: Hammermill 8.5 x 11 CopyPlus Paper Ream   
Rebate reward: $3.99 Check or PayPal deposit
Purchase dates: 08-25-2013 through 08-31-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $3.99 Rebate on a HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer Number: 13-75038


 

BPVH, do you expect a seperate online rebate for this deal? Was there an online version for the week of 8/28? Obviously, I prefer to do a kiosk order for this stuff to avoid lugging it home. thanks in advance.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
bpvh said:   
VivYip said:   FWIW, the hammermill coupon is officially extended to 9/2, but the coupon wallet version hasn't been updated to show the 9/2 expiration yet.
The rebate for the week of 09/02 should be a new rebate. The rebate from the week of 08/25:
 


Product: Hammermill 8.5 x 11 CopyPlus Paper Ream     
Rebate reward: $3.99 Check or PayPal deposit
Purchase dates: 08-25-2013 through 08-31-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $3.99 Rebate on a HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer Number: 13-75038


 

BPVH, do you expect a seperate online rebate for this deal? Was there an online version for the week of 8/28? Obviously, I prefer to do a kiosk order for this stuff to avoid lugging it home. thanks in advance.

I do not expect an online rebate for the Hammermill ream or any of the other in-store only usual items for the week of 09/01. There was not an online version of the Hammermill for the week of 08/25.

ADDED: There may be a separate rebate for online purchases of the Hammermill case paper but the coupon that has been extended is for the Hammermill ream.

 

quick question from a Staples newbie.

if the rebates have a limit, like limit 4, do i need to create a new rewards acct, or can i just purchase on same rewards acct but send the rebate to a different address?

Skipping 49 Messages...
Go to....       Best Buy  Store ......
        price match



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014