• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Weeds: The Complete Collection on Blu-ray Preorder @ Walmart - $33.99
was $39.99
shipping adds $1.97

A preorder of the smash hit Weeds due to come out 11/05/2013. Maybe a price mistake as its about $80 everywhere else. In for one cancelation!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Weeds: The Complete Collection on Blu-ray Preorder
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure if you want to make PM's a "Best Deal" front page material since last time...FW was blamed as actually creating the error...but that's FW's call. On top of the fact, FP gives PM's an almost instant death sentence.

As for this one...odd they don't have a pic and have a original price of "$39.99" so they could have just goofed on some UPC's...which will require a return.

There are 8 seasons and complete 8 seasons on blu ray for $33.99? I think price is typo that's missing $100 from it? No way the complete 8 seasons on blu ray regularly is $39.99. But in for one anymoo.

In for 1 and most likely a cancellation.

Send me the first 3 seasons and keep the last 5. I had to stop watching that show. It got pretty stupid.

The best scene in the whole series is when he knocks that stupid cup out of her hand.I dropped the show shortly after that.

Nope. Best scene was when Nealon hanged himself.

Nope, Nancy finally gets naked.

Sold out/Removed....the speculation on the price mistake seem's more valid. I'd expect a cancellation notice, if not congrats everyone

Showing $89.96 now.

Alternative to just watch: All seasons on Netflix $7.99/mo then cancel.

Great series

just got an email from WalMart that my order has been shipped. great price!

now WalMart has it for $89.96.

linrick said:   just got an email from WalMart that my order has been shipped. great price!

now WalMart has it for $89.96.

Mine shipped too. $38.78 with shipping and tax.................. Miss Nancy was placed on my doorstep 11-5. Thanks OP!

Success! Arrived today for the total price of $38 even.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014