Staples: Kaspersky Antivirus FAR

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You can add up to 3 in your cart to qualify for the rebate.

http://www.staples.com/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-2013-for-Windows-1-User-Download/product_982926

When submitting the rebate, you can request a check instead of a Visa gift card.

Member Summary

Kaspersky Antivirus FAR
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes and this is an excellent opportunity to monetize your $40 in rewards. SER's are typically seamless compared to the m... (more)

DanoMcGarret (Aug. 28, 2013 @ 11:44a) |

So I bought two in one order. If I just file one Easy Rebate, will I receive the rebate on two ($40)? Or do I have to fi... (more)

cohcoh (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 2:40p) |

Yes.  No.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 3:00p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That was easy...thanks!

combine with $10 extra with purchase of $50 Staples gift card (AND with 20/100 coupon)

repost, red.

How can one use Staples gift cards on a downloadable / online Staples product???

daczilla said:   How can one use Staples gift cards on a downloadable / online Staples product???
  

please ask your questions in the other thread, all this already discussed there.

MISTERCHEAP said:   repost, red.
  

For the person who voted my repost remark red......

Many of us took a great deal of time yesterday to answer a lot of the questions about the Kaspersky deal and  rebates and work arounds in the other thread. I've implored the mods to lock this thread, it's a repost, period.....now people are asking the already answered questions in this thread. Please, if you have issues/questions about this deal, go to the other thread, chances are your question is already answered/discussed.

74ak said:   combine with $10 extra with purchase of $50 Staples gift card (AND with 20/100 coupon)
   Which 20/100 coupon ?

MISTERCHEAP said:   
daczilla said:   How can one use Staples gift cards on a downloadable / online Staples product???
  

please ask your questions in the other thread, all this already discussed there.

No.  That thread has 10 deals for all other 10cent crap.  I never saw the details.  This deserves a new thread.
 

  

MisterCheap, are you really cheap? Since this post gives a link to a downloadable software package on Staples web site and someone commented that one can use gift cards for this deal, I would like to know how to do that. You could have easily replied by sending a link to the discussion you mention instead of being smug.

daczilla said:   MisterCheap, are you really cheap? Since this post gives a link to a downloadable software package on Staples web site and someone commented that one can use gift cards for this deal, I would like to know how to do that. You could have easily replied by sending a link to the discussion you mention instead of being smug.
  

the link to the other thread is clearly posted in the OP by the mods, there was no reason to post it again. All your questions are answered in the other thread. just go there and you'll see. Try to understand that some of us went to great lenghths to explain all this stuff yesterday and there was no reason a) for this op to create this thread and b) the mods should have locked it to avoid confusion/cross discussions/duplication of info which is exactly what is happening.

king0fSpades said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
daczilla said:   How can one use Staples gift cards on a downloadable / online Staples product???
  

please ask your questions in the other thread, all this already discussed there.

No.  That thread has 10 deals for all other 10cent crap.  I never saw the details.  This deserves a new thread.

  


you didn't see the details cause you clearly did NOT read through the other thread. not to mention the 30% off coupon for this stuff as well.
 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   repost, red.
  

For the person who voted my repost remark red......

Many of us took a great deal of time yesterday to answer a lot of the questions about the Kaspersky deal and  rebates and work arounds in the other thread. I've implored the mods to lock this thread, it's a repost, period.....now people are asking the already answered questions in this thread. Please, if you have issues/questions about this deal, go to the other thread, chances are your question is already answered/discussed.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Might I suggest you not be so sensitive when people have been very helpful in this thread ..


  
Pot. Kettle. Black

74ak said:   combine with $10 extra with purchase of $50 Staples gift card (AND with 20/100 coupon)
  When you spend another $40 (more if you use the 30% off coupon discussed in the other thread which should be valid thru today).

cant locate the other thread. can you please provide a link

TYIA

Bankhero said:   cant locate the other thread. can you please provide a link

TYIA

  

at bottom of op is the other thread link.

ShakuniMama, There was a link at Staples store on fw...it generated a $20 of $100 for online orders but I cant see it anymore, also AA shopping mall has a similar link

If I use my staple rewards, do I still qualify for the rebate? I have $40 in rebate, expiring soon. Need to use it this week.

cohcoh said:   If I use my staple rewards, do I still qualify for the rebate? I have $40 in rebate, expiring soon. Need to use it this week.
  Staples Rewards for Beginners - sit back, relax, and enjoy.

cohcoh said:   If I use my staple rewards, do I still qualify for the rebate? I have $40 in rebate, expiring soon. Need to use it this week.
  
yes!

cohcoh said:   If I use my staple rewards, do I still qualify for the rebate? I have $40 in rebate, expiring soon. Need to use it this week.
  Yes and this is an excellent opportunity to monetize your $40 in rewards. SER's are typically seamless compared to the mail-in rebates. Mail-in take more time to submit and get more scrutiny.

Dano

So I bought two in one order. If I just file one Easy Rebate, will I receive the rebate on two ($40)? Or do I have to file the rebate twice?

cohcoh said:   So I bought two in one order. If I just file one Easy Rebate, will I receive the rebate on two ($40)? Or do I have to file the rebate twice?
  Yes.  No.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014