• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Carters has their entire site marked down 50% off.

Stack that with code CABCV1A or code CABCV1A1 or code CABCV1A2 or code CABCV1A3 for an additional 25% off orders over $40.

Shipping free after $50 (after 25% off). [otherwise it's a flat rate $6].

www.carters.com

Carter's
See Carter's discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Carters (109.81kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Just FYI, 40% off coupon does not work on OshKosh products and they do not sell uniform under Carter's label... very good deal other wise! Thanks OP!

Could not get the 25% off coupon to work.† Said it was "in my cart" but not applied.† Read the fine print and it states "not available with entire store discounts" which must mean the 50% off store wide. † Anyone actually get this to work?†

Fatbargain said:   Could not get the 25% off coupon to work. Said it was "in my cart" but not applied. Read the fine print and it states "not available with entire store discounts" which must mean the 50% off store wide. Anyone actually get this to work?
It was working earlier... Try calling their customer service. They'll (most likely) give you a one-time-use code to use instead.
HTH,
bittul.

Edit:
Just tested the codes and they still work. (Maybe they had site issues when you tried? Either way, glad it worked for you in the end.)
Just make sure you have over $40 of merchandise in cart for code to work (and over $67 for Free Shipping to apply.)

Cart should look like this:
Merchandise Total: $XX.00
Promo Discount: -$XX.00
Shipping: Standard Shipping† $6.00†
Shipping Discount - $6.00

It works just have to make sure your order is over $40.

CABCV1A3 worked for me.

Any coupons for Off-line outlet?

The 25% does not apply to entire store discounts...

Merchandise Total: $130.48
Promo Discount: -$11.50
Shipping: Standard Shipping $6.00
Estimated Sales Tax: N/A
Estimated Total $124.98

"25% off your Carter's purchase of $40 or more. Offer cannot redeemed in outlet stores or department stores. Offer applies to full priced merchandise. Online code cannot be used in combination with any other coupon offers, doorbuster specials or entire store discount offers. Offer valid on Carter's merchandise. Discount does not apply to clearance. Purchase must total the required amount or more, net of applicable discounts and before sales tax and shipping fees are applied. Not valid on purchase of OshKosh B'gosh products, Carter's at Home, furniture, bath and body care, gift cards, or previous purchases. Not redeemable for cash. Consumer pays sales tax. Promotional discount will be applied as a percentage off each item in your transaction. You will receive the price paid (after discount) on all returned or exchanged merchandise. The value of your promotional discount will not be returned if you make a return or exchange. Carterís Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time. Valid through September 2, 2013."

None of those codes worked for me, and i had 59.00 , total. Everything was clearance. I did find another code, didn't save me much, but, i had a fair section, so made purchase. I used code SH813C15 [Exp. 10/11 15% off entire order...

None of those codes worked for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014