• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just picked up a Monster Clarity HD Precision Micro Bluetooth speaker at Radio Shack for $29.97.  Online inventory said they had it, but I called another store that did not have it to have them check the quantity at the first store, just to make sure it wasn't a display.

Price went down to $14.98 on 9/24. 

Link to speaker at RS           You can check your local store's inventory with the "Find it Nearby" link on the product page.

As mentioned in other threads, they have a lot of other clearance--headphones, digital cameras, laptops.  Here's a link to some of the clearance items.  They have some more stuff in store.

More clearance items    

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

speaker (8.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

They've added more of the clearance items to the online search--Ereader cases, cell phone cases, earbuds, Soul headphones, etc.  Deals are only available in store, but you can search for inventory online.

Now includes more items

sportsfan64 said:   They've added more of the clearance items to the online search--Ereader cases, cell phone cases, earbuds, Soul headphones, etc.  Deals are only available in store, but you can search for inventory online.

Now includes more items 

They keep adding items and some are even showing online availability.  Magnavox HD streamer for $9.97 for one.  Lots of small tools and electronic kits.

Be careful that the local store honors the price. I have wasted time and money in the past driving to a store and the manager does not honor the sale published on line.
Thus I will not buy from this retailer again.

Monster bluetooth speaker now showing as $14.98.

Monster Bluetooth speaker

do these clearance products ring up for the same price in store? or do we need to fight with the manager to match the website price?

I just picked one up. The price was marked 14.98 on a clearance table in the store. Thanks OP!

This is a nice little speaker! I paid nearly $50 for mine. I wish I could of picked up a couple more at this price!

I picked up an open-box return Monster ClarityHD BT speaker for $14.99, and a Philips BT speaker/radio/clock for Android for $24.99.
I am loving both of them. Thanks much, OP!

just stopped at RS near me and got last one for $14.98, thanks op

Picked this up for $14.98 at a RadioShack right across the street from UM (University of Miami). Very nice wireless speaker (AUX input also available). I also bought the Logitech S715i for $25 because I need a new bathroom/shower speaker setup.

Both sound great for their size. On that note, if you don't need Bluetooth, the Logitech speakers are a whole lot louder and "cleaner" than the Monster speaker.

It's now down to a price that I'd pick one up for, but given the attention on the boards that it's had over the past month or two, doubt that there'll be any left at this point.
Edit
Yep, just checked. Loooong gone in my area (well, gone, at least).

Just got some stuff today at a local RS.  A $10 off $50 coupon is printing with receipts.  It's good from 10/31/13 to 12/31/13.  Excludes Bose, Apple, Beat, gift cards and online orders,  PIN code is unique and one-time use only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014