• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Welcome to Good Housekeeping
Disclaimer
$10 Off $20 Kohl's Printable Coupon via Good Housekeeping (Valid 08/26 to 09/22) - Can be combined with $5 off $5 email sign up offer.

Click on Print Coupon - https://hearstmags.affinity-deals.com/members/benefits.php?sid=114XVQUrha329455&xid=192361&cid=&errid=&xsearch=&xsubtopicid=0&donequesid=&xfrom=   

or Just get this generated coupon     https://hearstmags.affinity-deals.com/members/couponview.php?sid=114XVQUrha329455&xid=192361   
Looks like it can be combined with$5 off $5 email sign up offer.

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
it does not work

delson (Aug. 29, 2013 @ 3:44a) |

it was not meant to be spammed over the internet, it was meant for the original recipient only

lordoffire (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 6:52p) |

Confirmed at register that 'already has been redeemed'

jimbaum (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 9:30p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone try? I am just wondering if the codes are unique.

mtgilk said:   Anyone try? I am just wondering if the codes are unique.

you can figure it our yourself, can't you? try the top link and see if the code you get is that same as the 2nd link. Typically, Kohls q's like this ARE NOT unique, but either way, you're covered by the OP links if not.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
mtgilk said:   Anyone try? I am just wondering if the codes are unique.

you can figure it our yourself, can't you? try the top link and see if the code you get is that same as the 2nd link. Typically, Kohls q's like this ARE NOT unique, but either way, you're covered by the OP links if not.

Does not seem to be unique...

Thanks MR C!

So, can you use the $10 off 20 ($20 purchase) with the $5 e-mail. Or must you spend $25? Does the $5 come off first?

I thought you can mix dollar with percentage, but not 2 or more dollar off or percentages off?

These are 1x use. I got one from my credit union.

pezgarden said:   I thought you can mix dollar with percentage, but not 2 or more dollar off or percentages off?

from the last $10 of $30 Q I used at Kohls, the fine print said it could be combined with other offers. which I did combine with another $10 off Q.

MISTERCHEAP said:    Typically, Kohls q's like this ARE NOT unique, but either way, you're covered by the OP links if not.

I think the difference with these is that they are not sitting on Kohls' servers, the emails sent have different sid= which is making them unique

it's no go per Slickdeal

Lilvy said:   it's no go per Slickdeal

Could you elaborate more? I only save money at FatWallet

edit: Found the other sites forum on this. It seems all you are referring to is that you can't use multiple Q's. You should either quote the post you are responding to, or at least make it clear what you are talking about. My first thought was the Q wasn't even working, because someone else mentioned it wasn't on Kohls servers.

edit2: ok, so it is a 1-time only coupon for 1 specific person. still, more details would have saved me researching the ambiguity of the statement.

MeIsCheap said:   
Lilvy said:   it's no go per Slickdeal

could you elaborate more? I only save money at FatWallet

says 1 time use

so...no go? anyone?

guptnav said:   so...no go? anyone?
  what are you on about?

thanks

Heck, I am confused??

the site only allows for Car and Driver subscription. so no go for me

I got email about this from them (Hearst) the other day. When I went to print it, I got a barcode but it also said "this offer has expired". I emailed them but of course never heard back. I'm thinking of trying to use it at Kohls and see if it scans, then combine it with the $10 off $30 coupon I got from Staples.

Neither link works. Anyone know how to print one? They can override if it does not scan.

Kohl's cashier said this is fake coupon.. I mad the purchase without this coupon and left with a smile. Just to warn fatwallet members. Only god knows why the people are creating a site to spread a fake coupon.

It was not a fake, but it was a one time use.

FYI- I had used this coupon for the first time. you mean somebody would have already used this coupon?

This coupon doesn't work, I tried today((

it does not work

ecorichardmothi said:   FYI- I had used this coupon for the first time. you mean somebody would have already used this coupon?
  it was not meant to be spammed over the internet, it was meant for the original recipient only

Confirmed at register that 'already has been redeemed'

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014