• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Adorama
See Adorama discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus Google Nexus 7
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

To clarify, this is for the 2012 version, not the 2013 one.

Thanks OP! In for a gray and a blue. I've been looking for something lower profile to replace the big, clunky leather flip-stand thing I have now and this should work well. At $6.51 (I live in Brooklyn...got hit with $0.53 tax), it's cheaper than anything else I've seen.

Thanks OP but now OOS!

jojo2k said:   Thanks OP but now OOS!

Well, the hot pink one is still available.

Blue and gray OOS, and I don't think a 6-year-old boy would appreciate the pink.

Anybody know if this will fit a Lenovo i7? Is there something that makes this specific for the nexus 7?

Got shipping confirmation for light gray version.

Thanks!It is very nice!

They do have a Dark Grey one for $5.99, if one is still interested.

Dark Grey now OOS as well. I'm glad I ordered 2 on the original deal. Light grey shipped and is scheduled for delivery today (unfortunately, I won't be home until tomorrow), while the light blue I ordered was apparently oversold and ended up being canceled.

Thanks again OP!

Got my light grey yesterday.  That was FAST 1 day shipping as I live in California.

Very nice, well made and compact in retail pkg.  This level of quality and thin case sells for $20.  Much better than cheap vinyl pouch from fleabay for $5.

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014