• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sephora Deal of the Day | Groupon
Disclaimer
Starting tonight at midnight Central time, Groupon will offer a National offer of $5 for $10 towards a Sephora purchase.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limit 1. According to my wife, the number of things that are priced at ~$10 could be counted on your fingers and toes.

Logan71 said:   Limit 1. According to my wife, the number of things that are priced at ~$10 could be counted on your fingers and toes.
Perhaps, but it's still $5 off.

Appears not Yet to me, just 1 bought it .... Limit 1 per person

Live Now.

Someone had the bright idea of putting their giant logo on the gift card a 3"x7.5" solid black box. Cringing at the thought of printing it out.

On the bright side, if you're in California you can buy the cheapest thing possible and ask them to cash out the card, as required by law.

Logan71 said:   Limit 1. According to my wife, the number of things that are priced at ~$10 could be counted on your fingers and toes.

On the contrary, there is a good variety of stuff priced under $10. You can enter a price into the search field to call up items priced within two dollars. So, enter $12 and sort the results from low price to high and you'll get a ton of $10 items. Speaking of fingers and toes, Sephora OPI nail polishes are marked down to $4.50 each or 3/$10, and there's a bunch of other stuff on sale. In the stores you can browse the selection of minis near the cash registers for more ideas.

The Groupon gets you a gift card that applies to shipping (usually $5.95 flat), so you can use it as a way to get $0.95 shipping if you want something small. I just used it to get my free birthday gift delivered to me so I don't have to go into a store.

Love Sephora. Thanks!

Thanks! Don't forget 10% CashBack with Shop Discover!

Thanks! Sephora has lots of good stuff.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014