• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this over on SD. There is a coupon for 15% off tech items at Staples that is good today (8/28) only. Combine that with the eGift card promo and you can get some pretty good deals. I'll attempt to upload the PDF.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This works on items available mail order only also if you order from in store kiosk and pay in store

Just got a Nook HD+ for $127

Just returned from store where I did a kiosk order on the Toshiba C855D-S5950 hereat $249. The 15% wouldn't attach... so the store manager had to price adjust it down manually. He said it was because a kiosk order is an online order... so, possibly a change in how Staples treats the gray area of kiosk orders (???). He knows me well, so was willing to do the price adjust but warned that he needed to be careful about Loss Prevention flags at corporate. OTD was $223... and I got to burn up a few of those $10 promo GCs from the Staples GC offer here.

I originally thought this was a fake coupon when I first posted it, but when I went to Stapl3s earlier today, they were actually handing it out right there in the store! So yes, it is legit and it will indeed work on in-store transactions. Still a few hours left to take advantage of it. Kiosk orders are YMMV, as labboypro noted above.

New code 99595 for tomorrow but same 15% off tech. One day only 8/29. Just go to the store and get the coupon.

mathfaster said:   New code 99595 for tomorrow but same 15% off tech. One day only 8/29. Just go to the store and get the coupon.
I might do a return / rebuy of a modem to take advantage of this 15% off. I assume must giving this coupon code to the cashier is sufficient?

can anyone confirm that this coupon is available in store today and is usable?

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014