• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

chromecast
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1

Got one, Thanks!

In for 1. Finally used that $5 BB rewardzone cert I had.

can we stack the Netflix promotion? (buying two chromecast and applying 6 months toward the same Netflix account)

nietsni3 said:   can we stack the Netflix promotion? (buying two chromecast and applying 6 months toward the same Netflix account)

I've heard that if you try to use two, you get an error message.

I haven't heard if you can use the second after the first expires.
Anyone tried?

sterno said:   
nietsni3 said:   can we stack the Netflix promotion? (buying two chromecast and applying 6 months toward the same Netflix account)

Anyone tried?

The terms and conditions seemed to say one per account.

In for one...thanks!

Beekeeper said:   
sterno said:   

Anyone tried?

The terms and conditions seemed to say one per account.

Damn that sucks.  I was planning to use the 2nd code.  Wonder if you can put the Netflix on hold (without losing your credit) and open a new acct.

Also sucks that google killed the local video playback from third party apps a few days ago.  Hopefully that will be resurrected.

thanks for the availability update. I kept hearing it was available for the past days only to be shown oos when I went to bb.com ....... In for 1

I think you need to wait until the the three month trial for the current code ends before you can enter another code.  The codes I received need to be used before 12/31.

thanks ordering my second chromecast. I ordered 2 at launch...brother got his shipped, mine finally came in. Ordering this for my son's room

alamedian said:   
  I think you need to wait until the the three month trial for the current code ends before you can enter another code.  The codes I received need to be used before 12/31.

Do the three months have to be used BEFORE this expiration date or can we enter the code on say the 30th of December and get 3 months after that date?

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/global/titles/... 

Netflix Offer Terms & Conditions

Offer available while supplies last. Valid for 3 months of Netflix service on the $7.99 (a month) Unlimited Streaming plan (for total value of $23.97). Valid for previous, new and existing Netflix members. A computer or other device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly. Offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, and cannot be exchanged for Netflix Gift Subscriptions. You may apply the value of the offer to a different plan, or other services offered by Netflix. Exchanges in this manner may alter the duration of the offer. Limit of one promotion will be applied toward each monthly membership fee for your Netflix account. Netflix offer expires 12/31/13. For details, please visit www.netflix.com/termsofuse.

Here is how to get a discount - buy Staples E-giftcard 2 x (50 + 10 for 50) Go to Staples and buy a Play Card for 70.00 go to Play store and buy 2 chromecast for 70.00 so you pretty much bought 2 chromecast for 25.00 each.

simply2easy said:   Here is how to get a discount - buy Staples E-giftcard 2 x (50 + 10 for 50) Go to Staples and buy a Play Card for 70.00 go to Play store and buy 2 chromecast for 70.00 so you pretty much bought 2 chromecast for 25.00 each.

From http://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/giftcards/

"Google Play gift cards cannot be redeemed for Android app subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, or hardware and accessory purchases. Refer to the Google Play Gift Card Terms and Conditions for more details. Content subject to availability by country. "

all gone

Thanks OP. I got one. This is the 2nd day in a row where Fatwallet got me to thin out my wallet. Gotta stop coming here.

got one too. since the google update that removed AllCast, is there an app or some way to stream local content from a PC?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014