• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Brother® MFC-J470dw wireless inkjet all-in-one$69.99  . price $99.99

Item: 056064

Valid September 1 - September 7


  •  
  •  

1.8" color LCD • 4-in-1: print, copy, scan, fax • Up to 12 ppm black, 10 ppm color ISO (mfr. specs) • 20-sheet auto document feeder • Automatic 2-sided printing

Member Summary

Brother MFC-J470dw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just for your information, these new brother printers have chips on the cartridges. There's no guarantee that you will be able to use the cheap ink you could use on the previous models.

LC103 ink at Amazon 

kspen said:   Just for your information, these new brother printers have chips on the cartridges. There's no guarantee that you will be able to use the cheap ink you could use on the previous models
  

yes, not much you can do about that. But generally, even brother name brand ink is cheaper than HP/Epson name brand.

kspen said:   Just for your information, these new brother printers have chips on the cartridges. There's no guarantee that you will be able to use the cheap ink you could use on the previous models.

LC103 ink at Amazon   

  
For Minolta printers, I have purchased reset chip from eBay. It worked successfully. I am sure same is available for Brother printers. Search for printer chip or reset chip.

Buy $200 of gift cards get $40 in egift cards. Add a ream of paper with FAR coupon from last week or one from week of 9/1 if one comes out. Stack 15/75 mobile app coupon and get this printer for $19 + sales tax on $59. Add in 5% rewards and make it $16.

The MFC-475dw which appears to have the exact same specs, is currently $59.99 at Best Buy.  It was $49.99 a week or so ago.

Zon said:   The MFC-475dw which appears to have the exact same specs, is currently $59.99 at Best Buy.  It was $49.99 a week or so ago.
  

you sure that has 2 sided printing??

I believe the "d" indicates double sided

frenchylarue said:   I believe the "d" indicates double sided
  D means Duplex and W means wireless.

kspen said:   Just for your information, these new brother printers have chips on the cartridges. There's no guarantee that you will be able to use the cheap ink you could use on the previous models.

LC103 ink at Amazon  
 

  

WTFBUFFALO??? Brother chippin' der ink? Say it ain't so!

Guess I had better find one of the older models for my mom, before they disappear.


  WTFBUFFALO??? Brother chippin' der ink? Say it ain't so!
  Brothers goin all Big Brother

I bought this printer from Best Buy two weeks ago for $49.  It does have double sided printing.  Does a nice job but it is kind of noisy.

mathfaster said:   Buy $200 of gift cards get $40 in egift cards. Add a ream of paper with FAR coupon from last week or one from week of 9/1 if one comes out. Stack 15/75 mobile app coupon and get this printer for $19 + sales tax on $59. Add in 5% rewards and make it $16.

By giftcard you mean GAP right. That was the only one I saw in the weekly ad. Are there any visa GC? 

megaskon said:   
mathfaster said:   Buy $200 of gift cards get $40 in egift cards. Add a ream of paper with FAR coupon from last week or one from week of 9/1 if one comes out. Stack 15/75 mobile app coupon and get this printer for $19 + sales tax on $59. Add in 5% rewards and make it $16.

By giftcard you mean GAP right. That was the only one I saw in the weekly ad. Are there any visa GC? 

  No. I posted that when the $10 promo egift card for spending $50 on Staples egift cards was still available. That promo ended early due to heavy demand as was supposed to run through 9/7. Now you can get 25% back in rewards if you add that coupon tomorrow only.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014