• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$40 for $50 Gap/ON GCs
Disclaimer
lim 1 per transaction, see scan for details.

Member Summary

gift cards
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can we use Staples giftcards to purchase these?

mlf50 said:   Can we use Staples giftcards to purchase these?
††

technically, no, however if you mix the Gap GC with regular FAER items on your order, you might be able to get away with it.

live in store now.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mlf50 said:   Can we use Staples giftcards to purchase these?
††

technically, no, however if you mix the Gap GC with regular FAER items on your order, you might be able to get away with it.

this is exactly what i did with no issues. i bought two cases of paper (money maker) and a single ream of hammermill. threw in a gap card on top, and everything checked out fine. i burned through about 100 bucks worth of my Staples gift cards!

If u buy 2 I the same transaction, the 2nd one will ring up at regular/full price?

chatterbox22 said:   If u buy 2 I the same transaction, the 2nd one will ring up at regular/full price?
††

yes, as clearly noted in the OP...limit 1 per transaction at the special price.

anyone got it working with 2x $25-GCs? †kinda hard to tell from the ad:
weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/ListingDetail/PrintListingDetail?storeid=&listingid=-2053468162&isPartial=true†††
my stores are all out of the $50-GCs.

TIA

Thanks, MC. †$10-discount came off of the 2nd $25GC.

DeGlass said:   anyone got it working with 2x $25-GCs?
my stores are all out of the $50-GCs.

TIA

††

yes, works with 2 x $25, if you read the fine print, it's any combination that equals $50, doesn't have to be 1 $50 GC.

My Staples was all sold out of $50 GC's. Think any of the other places (OD, OM, Best Buy, WalMart) would have these and price match the deal?

edick said:   My Staples was all sold out of $50 GC's. Think any of the other places (OD, OM, Best Buy, WalMart) would have these and price match the deal?
††

Did they have the $25 GC's? Works on 2 x $25.

And no, you can't price match GC deals if if they stock them elsewhere ( I can tell you that WalMart DOES NOT carry these)

I just got back from my Staples and all the gap and Old Navy $50 gift cards ring up at $40 and you CAN buy more than one in the same transaction as long as your cashier allows. I got three $50 ones and the total rang up at $120 without any tweak.

If you are using your e-gift cards that's just fine, too. But mix it up with some paper and avoid the manager

My Staples had a bunch of $25 & $50 GCs -- doesn't look like many people know about it since its only mentioned in the online ad (no signs in-store & nothing in the printed ad)

Ended up buying 2x$25†orange/white options card†since it had all of†the store logos on the front -- didn't want to get more since I don't shop there much

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014