• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Carrying over from post by Mathfaster in yesterday's expired thread   .

=13px
mathfaster said:   New code 99595 for tomorrow but same 15% off tech. One day only 8/29. Just go to the store and get the coupon.

Coupon should work on any tech item in store.  YMMV on kiosk purchases.  I made a kiosk purchase yesterday using that coupon, but the register would not attach, so had to get manager price adjust to make it work.  It may be that it will only attach to a genuine in-store product purchase.  Still opportunity for a deal.  

Printable coupon available here-- http://i.imgur.com/Q3cb1mv.jpg   (thanks to bpvh)

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (15.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Same. Had an issue getting the coupon to attach to my kiosk laptop order, so the manager had to override.

coupon.jpg (374.31kB)
Disclaimer

coupon.pdf (146.30kB)
Disclaimer
labboypro said:   Carrying over from post by Mathfaster in yesterday's expired thread     .

=13px
mathfaster said:   New code 99595 for tomorrow but same 15% off tech. One day only 8/29. Just go to the store and get the coupon.

Coupon should work on any tech item in store.  YMMV on kiosk purchases.  I made a kiosk purchase yesterday using that coupon, but the register would not attach, so had to get manager price adjust to make it work.  It may be that it will only attach to a genuine in-store product purchase.  Still opportunity for a deal.  

LINK to coupon    

If the above link does not work, copy an paste:
http://i.imgur.com/Q3cb1mv.jpg    

Combine with this e-card deal to make it better.

thnx... i asked the question on the other thread, answered... will give it a shot today!

I bought a Nexus 7 V2 with the e-card deal, will Staples allow me to use this coupon?

simply2easy said:   I bought a Nexus 7 V2 with the e-card deal, will Staples allow me to use this coupon?
  If you already bought it bring the receipt with this coupon and do a return/rebuy.

dvdjunkee said:   Same. Had an issue getting the coupon to attach to my kiosk laptop order, so the manager had to override.

Yes, today I decided to go with in-store inventory, so I went to a larger store in my area.  Picked up a Toshiba C55-A5281 that was $399 before rebate (#13-66643)... so coupon took $60 off, then $50 SER brings it down to $289 + tax.  I threw 8 of those $10 promo eGCs at it, then burned up some of the $50 eGCs on the balance.  I have a pretty steady ongoing use for the buying power of Staples GCs, so wasn't worried about loading up on the $50 eGCs just to score more $10 promo eGCs.  However, I am at my limit on this Toshiba rebate, so will be looking for other deals or a new rebate offer after this one expires 10/5.

I'm only getting the upper quarter panel of the coupon to print, tried both links. Any suggestions?

The only thing is by purchasing with a bunch of eGCs, you don't get the extra warranty that cc's are typically providing (extra 1 yr).

WalterGuy said:   I'm only getting the upper quarter panel of the coupon to print, tried both links. Any suggestions?

PDF provided by bpvh attached in OP.

Got HP Pavilion Laptop with intel i3-3110m 4gb/750gb at Office Depot for $290 after rebate and them matching 15% Staples cupon. 1st store did not except coupon but 2nd store did.

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer with Intel Core i3 Processor[img]//akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_li/250.0.88.0/Retailers/OfficeDepot/130825_US_001_AP1_img_69500352.jpg/[img][img]http://officedepot.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/2563/3_3333/5/rating.gif/[img] 3.3 out of 5 Reviews (3)$349.99After $180 Instant & $50 Mfr. Mail-In SavingsSave $230In Store Price $399.99Valid 8/25/13 through 8/31/13 DescriptionItem #418-097• 15.6" screen
• 4GB memory
• 750GB hard drive
• Microsoft Windows 8
• Up to 5 hours of battery life†
• Model 15-e020usToday's Inventory:Available at Your Selected Office Depot Store(856) 470-2140Check other Office Depot stores for availability.Bundled offers available in store only.
†Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries

Thanks for posting! I scored a 4TB Seagate external hard drive for 124.83 out of pocket:

Staples price: 179.99
Amazon pricematch: -20.00
15% off coupon: -24.00
+ tax +8.84
- 2 Staples GCs -100.00
- 2 promo $10 GCs -10.00
-------
24.83 OOP at store + 100 GCs

So instead of $191.69, $124.83 OOP. Saved almost $68, got a 4TB for not much more than one of their 2TB.

-jarrod

Too late. The coupon is expired.

ep11365 said:   Too late. The coupon is expired.

Staples expired coupon policy? I believe it was cut from 14 days to 2 days but still in effect.

asuka said:   

Staples expired coupon policy? I believe it was cut from 14 days to 2 days but still in effect.

Code 99595 when entered online shows expired. If it had a grace period it would still be valid when added to a cart online. DOA.

Has anyone tried to use this today with extended coupon policy?

mathfaster said:   
asuka said:   

Code 99595 when entered online shows expired. If it had a grace period it would still be valid when added to a cart online. DOA.

It was an in-store only coupon so the fact that it shows expired when entered online might make sense.

ViveLeRoi said:   
mathfaster said:   
asuka said:   

It was an in-store only coupon so the fact that it shows expired when entered online might make sense.

No. When the coupon is good and entered online it will say can only be used in the store. When expired in the store it will say expired online as well.

I was able to talk them into using it last night.  I told them I was out of town when I got the coupon and rather than buying at another Staples, preferred to do business locally.  Got it applied to a GN8 for 255+tax

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014