• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Radio Shack has 2 different Toshiba 32" LCDs for $69.97 each and a 32" Samsung LCD for $99.97.  Deals are in-store only and YMMV.   You can check the links for in store availability.

Toshiba 32" LCD #1 

Toshiba 32" LCD #2 

Samsung 32" LCD 

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Toshiba 32C110U (232.57kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Was not upset whatsoever by the pricing error, but by the demeanor of the employees from the minute I walked in, before ... (more)

leprechanmonkie (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 2:53p) |

All you people gave me red for reminding you to call first, I hope you all get one and not spend gas and time on some wo... (more)

freejunkmail (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 3:07p) |

I talked to a helpful associate, apparently the price was raised today.  They must have been flying out at that price.

Orkine (Aug. 30, 2013 @ 3:16p) |

• Also categorized in:

One of the Toshiba's is in stock at one of my local stores... but I'm stuck at work and doubtful it will still be there by the time I have an opportunity to snatch it. Would make a perfect TV for the garage.

yes unwashed masses, buy that suspiciously cheap pacification device.

All Displays that are missing parts and that they wont sell, GREAT FIND though!!!

hoping some are left when i get off work.  Lots in my area

Two models show in stock at a store thirty miles from here. I think I'll go look later today.

Make sure you call in first. I checked online they all show in-stock nearby. When I called, the reps told me they don't have any. So basically their online inventory system can't be trusted.

can we use these as computer monitors

freejunkmail said:   Make sure you call in first. I checked online they all show in-stock nearby. When I called, the reps told me they don't have any. So basically their online inventory system can't be trusted.

Works sometimes... maybe
1 left for me but a display On hold from someone else, but I'm next in line....  He called last nite???  

Any coupons?

South West / Central Florida is sold out.

We apologize. This product does not appear to be available in the area you requested.

I doubt it. Most of those Toshibas will probably be purchased by the employees themselves at that price!

Went to pick up the Samsung, saw it sitting on the shelf. and the clerk told me it was online sale only.... hmmmm

My store in Orange CT is clueless. Went in and they had a Toshiba and Samsung but they were priced $199 for each on clearance. Same models online are $69 and $99. He argued that there was nothing he could do. WTF????

larry6171 said:   My store in Orange Ct in clueless. Went in and they had a Toshiba and Samsung but they were prices $199 for each on clearance. Same models online are $69 and $99. He argued that there was nothing he could do. WTF????
  As soon as I got to store, the first Toshiba rang up at 169.  No thanks... not a deal

RadioShack Price Match Policy

If you find a lower advertised price on RadioShack.com than the price on the identical product offered for sale in our RadioShack® stores, tell us and our store associates will match the lower price. "Identical" means the same brand, model number, size, quantity, color, applicable air time or service terms, etc
RadioShack Price Match Policy

Looks like all 3 TVs have been pulled from the website. When I called one of the stores they said that a corporate email was sent to the stores that this was a pricing error. Looks like they corrected it as quickly as possible.

Mark262 said:   Looks like all 3 TVs have been pulled from the website. When I called one of the stores they said that a corporate email was sent to the stores that this was a pricing error. Looks like they corrected it as quickly as possible.

Pulled

So I didn't call, only checked each television online to find out that the first Toshiba is the only one available in stock, and away I went to the Federal Way WA store. The only guy working there asks if he can help me find anything, and I show him the printed webpage for the Toshiba and  another showing they are in-stock at this store.

Tells me they got an e-mail this morning stating that the tv's were inadvertently mismarked, $100.00 less than they should be. Showed him again the online pricing for this exact tv which I printed out less than 10 minutes before arriving at the store.

Said there was nothing he could do, the price is $169.97 if I want to buy the only floor model they have left. Figured since that was the only one they had, I wasn't going to press any harder for the cheaper price. He did tell me that he saw that $69.97 pricing before coming in to work, and planned on buying it himself. Was actually the only tv they had in this store.

All links have been taken down by R.S. or so it appears.

Found the Toshiba at a store, it rang up as $169 though. The web site is gone now. I should have printed it out. They tried to convince me that I missed seeing the "1" in the price.

sorry folks, your brainwashing machines have been removed from the internet.

barbeque said:   Found the Toshiba at a store, it rang up as $169 though. The web site is gone now. I should have printed it out. They tried to convince me that I missed seeing the "1" in the price.
  Same thing happened to me!  By the time I got to my phone to prove it; it was pulled from the site.  Not wasting my time with our very rude Radio Shack though; completely condescending the whole time.  

Went to a local store that said they had the samsung in stock, got to the store, listed at 299, informed the employee its listed as 99 online, he told me in store is 200 and the only one left is the display model and he is unable to sell that one, didnt feel like arguing, just left.

oh boooo

Called Radio Shack Corporate and they told me it was a typo and they won't honor the price. Thanks Radio Shack, great business.

dwaino said:   So I didn't call, only checked each television online to find out that the first Toshiba is the only one available in stock, and away I went to the Federal Way WA store. The only guy working there asks if he can help me find anything, and I show him the printed webpage for the Toshiba and  another showing they are in-stock at this store.

Tells me they got an e-mail this morning stating that the tv's were inadvertently mismarked, $100.00 less than they should be. Showed him again the online pricing for this exact tv which I printed out less than 10 minutes before arriving at the store.

Said there was nothing he could do, the price is $169.97 if I want to buy the only floor model they have left. Figured since that was the only one they had, I wasn't going to press any harder for the cheaper price. He did tell me that he saw that $69.97 pricing before coming in to work, and planned on buying it himself. Was actually the only tv they had in this store.

Same story price mistake so they can't price match it. 
I tried two stores

Complete waste of time... I actually called the store, confirmed the price, and asked if they had them in a box. When I went to the store, the guy got the box from the back, but it was a different model... he was like woops. I wouldn't buy an old lcd floor model for $99... not worth it... this is not a price mistake... in the stores, they had the item tagged at $99 (at least for the Samsung). I went to another store and they claimed that there were no items eventhough they showed 'in stock'... I guess the employees bought them.

Red me all you want, but I find it ludicrous that some of you are angry and leaving comments like "great business" for an obvious pricing error... If you succeeded in scoring one, awesome, good for you. But if you weren't quick enough on the draw, you're pretty much a clown for getting pissed at the retailer for correcting a mistake.

Next time, drive faster.

MonicLoss said:   Red me all you want, but I find it ludicrous that some of you are angry and leaving comments like "great business" for an obvious pricing error... If you succeeded in scoring one, awesome, good for you. But if you weren't quick enough on the draw, you're pretty much a clown for getting pissed at the retailer for correcting a mistake.

Next time, drive faster.

Was not upset whatsoever by the pricing error, but by the demeanor of the employees from the minute I walked in, before I even interrupted them from watching Netflix on their laptop at the counter to ask about the TV.

Much like the Sears in my area; hire the crappiest laziest employees around and don't seem to do much business.  The stores 30 miles from here at least have happy, well managed employees.

All you people gave me red for reminding you to call first, I hope you all get one and not spend gas and time on some worthless false advertising.

leprechanmonkie said:   
larry6171 said:   My store in Orange Ct in clueless. Went in and they had a Toshiba and Samsung but they were prices $199 for each on clearance. Same models online are $69 and $99. He argued that there was nothing he could do. WTF????
  As soon as I got to store, the first Toshiba rang up at 169.  No thanks... not a deal

I talked to a helpful associate, apparently the price was raised today.  They must have been flying out at that price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014