• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

I remember seeing some 14Gal totes at around $5.40 in the forums awhile back, and people seemed to like those.
HD still has 12-packs of these 18Gal totes for $101.64, making them $8.47 each. I can only assume that $5.98 each sold separately isn't too bad a deal.
Rubbermaid 18-Gallon Roughneck Tote @ Home Depot - $5.98
In-store pickup only

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Rubbermaid 18-Gallon Roughneck Tote
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you.. looks like a good price..not fond of the color, but don't care that much.. so I bought 12. WalMart has them for $6.97, so $1 off each one.. not huge, but don't think these will be any cheaper

Thanks.

got 8, thanks OP

Thanks op got 11.

In 4 12. Thanks OP

Thanks, Solipsist, in for 6. Cleaning garage.

Picked up my 12, they were still in the rubbermaid box.. ends up I got 13 bases, 12 lids.. even better!

Bought last 3 then asked if they would price adjust on the green ones (same size). And they did.

I'm going to be so organized!

It showed $8.97. How can I get the good deal?

greengrass000 said:   It showed $8.97. How can I get the good deal?
  Sale is over

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014