• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

64GB Microsoft Surface RT Tablet | eBay
Disclaimer
Link   

Manufacturer refurbished w/ 1yr warranty.

There's another thread (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1295503/)    the has the refurb 32gb version + touch cover for the same price. This is a better deal if you want to get the type cover separately and/or want the extra storage space.

Member Summary

surface
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dead
Now no keyboard.

Hm not too bad. Cover is like $50, plus you pay shipping here. $60 for extra space - may work for many

700MHz said:   Dead
Now no keyboard.

This one is still alive. The 32gb one had the touch cover for the same $200 (now dead). This one was never bundled with either of the covers as I noted in the OP. 

32gb is back!!!

64gb changed to charging shipping now...as I was checking out.

From the MS site:

How much storage space do I have?Surface RT: The 32 GB version has approximately 15 GB free hard disk space. The 64 GB version has approximately 45 GB free hard disk space.

I went for the 64GB. I got a Bluetooth kb, and I can get a touch cover for $60-70 (probably less) if I want it later.

got a 32gb. thanks!

Still kicking however no quadruple bux now

I'll buy the Pro when it's this price.

... and dead again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014