• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot has the Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can  available for $9.97 with in-store pickup (otherwise, shipping is $10).

Model # 1778013
Internet # 100656030
Store SKU # 124349

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The Rubbermaid Roughneck 32-gal. trash can has a bag cinch that holds the can liner bag in place. A lid tether hole allows you to attach the lid to the base of the can to reduce the likelihood of losing the lid. The improved durability of the base allows you to drag the can further.

• Cinch keeps bags from collapsing into the can
  • Built in tether holes (actual tether not included)
  • Snap-fit lid
  • Easy grip handles
  • Rubbermaid Roughneck 10-Year Limited Warranty

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal (8.51kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Thanks, just ordered two for store pick-up

BE CAREFUL!! I bought this the last time they had this deal and then bought a large box of 32 gal trash bags, only to discover that 32gal bags are too small for this 32gal trash can. Apparently the can is 34 gal, which of course you can't find exact fit bags for. I still don't regret my purchase because it's a great bin and use the large lawn bags in it.

I have never owned a 32 gallon can that a 32 gallon bag would fit. A 39 gallon lawn and leaf bag has to be stretched a little bit at the top to fit a 32 gallon container, but they work.

Hi, Budy, thanks a lot. I got one

Good look

good look but not up to what you would expect from the brand rubbermaid. had to replace the lids three times from cracking in winter (in wisconsin) the customer service sint very good either. I bought them for $15 a piece at HD a while back but if I were to do it over I woudl splurge and get the commercial line.

not a bad price for them so not a red for the poster but just not a good value of a product at any price imo

ordered one.Thanks

Just FYI, the lids are really cheaply made compared to previous versions. The can is still worth $10.

Looks like a very good price, but recently my city had a special on their garbage cans, that have wheels, and a handle.  Very sturdy, and I paid about $35.  I bought 2.    Lids flip over, very sturdy.  And they are registered with them, if someone steals them.  (Now you ask who would steal a garbage car?  Why does anyone steal anything?)

But thanks for the information.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014