• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use code EXTRADAY to take an extra 20% off of select footwear  at Amazon. No minimum purchase required. Free super saver shipping on orders of $25 or more.To receive the 20% promotional discount, buy at least one qualifying item(s) sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

• Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to cart" button on the product information pages.
  • Enter promo code: EXTRADAY on the Checkout page.
  • The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.
  • If you remove the qualifying products from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

Terms & Conditions

• This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The offer ends on 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) September 4, 2013 or when all codes are claimed, whichever is earlier.
  • Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
  • The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
  • All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
  • If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.
  • Shipping and handling charges may apply.
  • This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
  • Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Void where prohibited.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Shoes
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As much as I love deals at Amazon using shoe coupons there is the ultimate time consuming ecommerce experience due to their search engine

Johnston Murphy Men s Shuler Bicycle Toe Oxford
Disclaimer
Reots said:   As much as I love deals at Amazon using shoe coupons there is the ultimate time consuming ecommerce experience due to their search engine
  Good point. These Johnston and Murphy shoes are Brazilian made and very comfortable and great quality. Only caveat is they run big so I usually take a 10M and the 9 1/2 were fine for me. People ordering size 12 said size 11 fit well. 

Those are very nice. I don't wear shoes like that often enough though.

I ordered:
DC Pure TX SE sneakers ($36.68 after coupon) - last 1 in stock at my size.
Acorn Romeo slippers ($43.98 after coupon) - never spent so much on slippers but whenever I buy slippers it's like $20 and they're pretty awful quality. Hopefully the reviews are right that these slippers are great.

Pretty happy with that. Was going to pay $45 for a pair of running sneakers but don't know if it would've been worth it...probably not. Then I was going to buy a pair of "hiking" shoes. I really just want a pair of sneakers that are good to wear in rain, snow and other conditions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.