• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"clip" $1 coupon and checkout via Subscribe and Save.

$19.23 + Free Shipping!!!

(even cheaper with 5x S&S and/or "mom")

Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

48-ct Angel Soft Bath Tissue
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Been waiting for this deal to come back, I got it back in January and down to the last pack.

Koch Industries Junk.

Apparently the package has 1407.6 sq ft which is $1.37 per square foot (but see edit below)

Amazon has a slightly better deal for 36 double rolls of Scott Extra Soft. That package is 1108.8 sq ft and is $13.65 after clipping the $2 coupon and S&S. That is $1.23 per square foot.

http://www.amazon.com/Scott-Extra-Tissue-Rolls-Count/dp/B00BKV42...  

Edit: Amazon doesn't state how many square feet the Angel Soft package has so if anyone is certain please post.  I found another post that said it actually has 1599.6 sq ft which brings this deal down to $1.20 per square foot.  Scott is definitely 1108.8 sq ft since it is visible in the image on Amazon.

I noticed that the 18-roll packs were on the "Buy 3, Get 1 free" promotion. Not being an expert in TP math, I'm not sure whether that's better.

befalas said:   I noticed that the 18-roll packs were on the "Buy 3, Get 1 free" promotion. Not being an expert in TP math, I'm not sure whether that's better.
  It's a little over $.02 a roll cheaper with the 18 roll pack with buy 3 get 1 free & S&S over the 48 pack. 38¢ vs 40¢

Thanks. In for one.

how does this stuff compare to the stuff they sell at costco?

VegasVegan said:   
befalas said:   I noticed that the 18-roll packs were on the "Buy 3, Get 1 free" promotion. Not being an expert in TP math, I'm not sure whether that's better.
  It's a little over $.02 a roll cheaper with the 18 roll pack with buy 3 get 1 free & S&S over the 48 pack. 38¢ vs 40¢

Tried ordering 4 but get a message it is limited to 3 per customer...

emmd2001 said:   
VegasVegan said:   

I spoke with CSR, you have to do 3 + one other promo item.  No way to do 4 of them.  Which sucks  

Anyone know how this compares to WalMart Great Value brand offers?

AngelSoft is the worst toilet paper I've ever tried. Better paper and pricing at Costco.

Titleist735 said:   how does this stuff compare to the stuff they sell at costco?
Amazon, this deal:
19.23 : 12672 sheets = 0.001571 per sheet

I found this in Sam's Club, good reviews:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/angel-soft-ps-premium-bathroom-tissue-80-rolls/prod5280677.ip?navAction=#reviews 

49.88 : 36000 sheets = 0.001385 per sheet
I don't know if these are the same though.
I would use them the same way 

stiltner said:   
emmd2001 said:   
VegasVegan said:   

I spoke with CSR, you have to do 3 + one other promo item.  No way to do 4 of them.  Which sucks  

I tried it with some other 3+1 items and it looks like there is a limit of three on all but one of the paper towels also.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014