NEX F3 kit at BB $279

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony - NEX-F3 Compact System Camera with 18-55mm Lens - Black - NEXF3K/B
Disclaimer
I was surprised to see this camera at this price on the BB website. I was more surprised to see that it was in stock in different stores around Phoenix. Grabbed one last night. This is the discontinued model but stock remains.

SKU 5585078

link 

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NEX F3 kit
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this camera and it takes awesome low level light pictures. I bought it when it first came out at almost twice this price. It's still my main "tourist" camera and portable enough to fit in a kata bag on my belt. Only drawback is when tacking pictures in sunlight, because it is hard to see the LCD screen. Unfortunately the EVF is over $300.

Only one between middle of California and the Oregon border is in Tracy, CA. Good luck!

Went In To BB....None In Stock But Open Box For$245....So I Pulled The Trigger...Even Better Deal. Only Thing Annoying About The F3 Is the In Camera slow as molassas Charging. Great Deal!

Oops Somehow Souble Posted   sorry

Oops Somehow Souble Posted   sorry

Like i posted earlier ..i grabbed one @ $107 from target ...open box ...i suggest keep dropping by your target for an open box

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014