• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Multipurpose paper, 10-ream case (60.15kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got 1. Thanks OP!

kime11 (Sep. 05, 2013 @ 10:29p) |

got one
thx

jessesally (Sep. 05, 2013 @ 10:33p) |

Rebate limit on the 10-ream cases is 2, just FYI

vrb747 (Sep. 05, 2013 @ 10:37p) |

Staples Multipurpose case paper coupons from the rewards site coupon wallet with no coupon limit (still a rebate limit of 2) attached (if I can get it to work). Otherwise see post http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1295891/m17950996#m179...

 
  • Also categorized in:

jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

You link results in a borked coupon. No coupon code noted and a barcode that reads all 9's.

ADDED:
The de-personalized url should look something like this:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzDbwIUBO6/coupon.html?n=9015&COUPON_1=91609 
 

Excellent.
I knew there was going to be a good reason to pass up last weeks 2 5 ream cases for $4.xx each.

bpvh said:   
jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

You link results in a borked coupon. No coupon code noted and a barcode that reads all 9's.

 

  Hmmmmm

I find the coupon in my
Staples Wallet
with the code bunber


https://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/img/bg/coupon_staples_logo.png FREE https://www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/Rewards/Common/BarCode.axd?BrCd=91609.jpgCoupon code: 91609

Free after easy rebate and with coupon. Staples? 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case. Discount applies to items listed above on coupon only. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

yesidonoitall said:   Excellent.
I knew there was going to be a good reason to pass up last weeks 2 5 ream cases for $4.xx each.

If your store's cashiers accept expired coupons, last week's coupon for this item is $28 off making this a $6 moneymaker. This week's coupon is only $22 off.

Added:
Last week's coupon for this item: http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSIF-aB7SHGCB802kdCYbsUjWV/coupon.html?n=3021&COUPON_1=36367 

 

yesidonoitall said:   
bpvh said:   
jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

You link results in a borked coupon. No coupon code noted and a barcode that reads all 9's.

 

  Hmmmmm

What are you "Hmmmmm"ing?
 

bpvh said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
bpvh said:   
jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

You link results in a borked coupon. No coupon code noted and a barcode that reads all 9's.

 

  Hmmmmm

What are you "Hmmmmm"ing?

  

That the code of 91609 is not on the linked coupon
But it is from the coupon in my Staples  wallet

yesidonoitall said:   
bpvh said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
bpvh said:   
jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

You link results in a borked coupon. No coupon code noted and a barcode that reads all 9's.

 

  Hmmmmm

What are you "Hmmmmm"ing?

  

That the code of 91609 is not on the linked coupon
But it is from the coupon in my Staples  wallet

The reason the coupon code is not on the coupon linked in the OP is because the OP borked the url. The "&Coupon_1=nnnnn" is missing and it's that bit that provides the coupon code text and barcode.
 

Just got a direct eMail from Staples with the coupon and the 91609 on it.


http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0h4B7SHGCB803$VDvjMC$hj/...
 

yesidonoitall said:   Just got a direct eMail from Staples with the coupon and the 91609 on it.


http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0h4B7SHGCB803$VDvjMC$hj/... 

Already posted above as well as the coupon from last week that for the next two days at least with a willing cashier makes this deal a $6 MM.
 

Thanks for the heads up.

hammermill 8.5 x 11 copy paper = $6.99 - $3 ER = $3, limit 4 ER's
Product:     Hammermill 8.5 x 11 CopyPlus Paper Ream
Rebate reward:     $3.99 Check
Purchase dates:    09-01-2013 through 09-07-2013
Promotion:    $3.99 Rebate on a HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Copy Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:    13-75269
Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household

513096 Staples 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
in store only http://i.imgur.com/AVhZ1wT.jpg
^ possible money maker with $28 off coupon ($49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM) assuming coupon triggers the correct rebate
Purchase dates:    09-01-2013 through 09-07-2013
Promotion:    Get a $28 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:    13-75267
Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household

fastness said:   513096 Staples 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
in store only http://i.imgur.com/AVhZ1wT.jpg 
^ possible money maker with $28 off coupon ($49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM) assuming coupon triggers the correct rebate
Purchase dates:    09-01-2013 through 09-07-2013
Promotion:    Get a $28 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:    13-75267
Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household
 

These coupons do not trigger rebates. Coupons that trigger rebates have 6 digit non product SKUs not 5 digit coupon codes. These coupons are fixed value coupons with text disguising that fact. The coupon from the week of 08/25 is $28 off and the coupon from the week of 09/01 is $22 off.

The rebate form prints out because the item for that rebate is purchased.
 

bpvh said:   
fastness said:   513096 Staples 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
in store only http://i.imgur.com/AVhZ1wT.jpg  
^ possible money maker with $28 off coupon ($49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM) assuming coupon triggers the correct rebate
Purchase dates:    09-01-2013 through 09-07-2013
Promotion:    Get a $28 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:    13-75267
Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household

These coupons do not trigger rebates. Coupons that trigger rebates have 6 digit non product SKUs not 5 digit coupon codes. These coupons are fixed value coupons with text disguising that fact. The coupon from the week of 08/25 is $28 off and the coupon from the week of 09/01 is $22 off.

The rebate form prints out because the item for that rebate is purchased.

  so use the OP's coupon and not last week since no rebate?

vickh said:   
bpvh said:   
fastness said:   513096 Staples 8.5 x 11 multipurpose paper 10 ream case = $49.99 - $28 ER = $21.99, limit 2
in store only http://i.imgur.com/AVhZ1wT.jpg     
^ possible money maker with $28 off coupon ($49.99 - $28 coupon - $28 ER = $6.01 MM) assuming coupon triggers the correct rebate
Purchase dates:    09-01-2013 through 09-07-2013
Promotion:    Get a $28 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:    13-75267
Limit 2 rebates per name/address/household

These coupons do not trigger rebates. Coupons that trigger rebates have 6 digit non product SKUs not 5 digit coupon codes. These coupons are fixed value coupons with text disguising that fact. The coupon from the week of 08/25 is $28 off and the coupon from the week of 09/01 is $22 off.

The rebate form prints out because the item for that rebate is purchased.

  so use the OP's coupon and not last week since no rebate?

Last week's coupon is $28 off. This week's coupon is $22 off. The rebate will print out -- AND IS VALID -- using either coupon since it's the product that is causing the rebate to print and not the coupon. I personally would rather have $28 off and a $6 MM using last week's coupon ....

Oh, and once again, the coupon in the OP is borked.

 

Could anyone please confirm you can buy up to 2 cases per person because of the rebate limit?

nvrmnd

CUinBlank said:   Could anyone please confirm you can buy up to 2 cases per person because of the rebate limit?
Nothing to confirm.  Rebate limit = 2 = 2 cases per household.  

CUinBlank said:   Could anyone please confirm you can buy up to 2 cases per person because of the rebate limit?
  
The text of the rebate is posted immediately above your post.  It clearly says Limit 2.

Good Deal. Thanks.

Appreciate Your Great Efforts.....

Thanks OP and bpvh!  I am going to try the $6 MM deal tomorrow. 

Thanks OP, in for 2

Staples is now giving away 24 reams of paper this week without even having to use expired coupons.  This is ridiculous.  How am I supposed to sell my cases when they are giving theirs away for free?  People are now listing them online for under $20 in my major city. 

I bought 2 cases with last weeks coupon and all went well bh.
I then realized that my Staples has a deal on these - buy 2 get one free.

Does that make sense, or i'm mixing up the brands?

dbl118 said:   Staples is now giving away 24 reams of paper this week without even having to use expired coupons.  This is ridiculous.  How am I supposed to sell my cases when they are giving theirs away for free?  People are now listing them online for under $20 in my major city. 
  

I feel your pain though for the extra $100 off on laptops.
Other sellers cut the price too low......
Even with my advantage of not having to pay sales tax.
There otta be a law.......  

For those that don't need the paper, still get it but please donate it to a local school.

I don't need any paper but will get a free case and my day off from work I drive my son to school and will give it to his teacher.

Stopped by a store to pick up an order and bagged two cases for $12 mm, enough for a Hometown Buffet dinner for 2 with a half-off coupon. I and my stomach thank you OP.

CUinBlank said:   Stopped by a store to pick up an order and bagged two cases for $12 mm, enough for a Hometown Buffet dinner for 2 with a half-off coupon. I and my stomach thank you OP.
  

RE:
enough for a Hometown Buffet dinner for 2 with a half-off coupon.


Thats no deal, the BOGO's are better especially when you can pay with the $100 for $200 in gift cards (the place is out of them, I got my share)

dbl118 said:   Staples is now giving away 24 reams of paper this week without even having to use expired coupons.  This is ridiculous.  How am I supposed to sell my cases when they are giving theirs away for free?  People are now listing them online for under $20 in my major city. 
  
Dwight you should know that Scranton is a tough market for selling paper products. Your time would be better spent on the beet farm.  

Bought 2 with the coupon from last week. Each was $23.53 incl. tax. Just submitted the rebates for $28 ea. Thanks OP!

jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

  
Why do some say the limit is two when the rebate says one???

milkandcookies said:   
jsphpat said:   coupon code 91609
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBSI0jGB7SHGCB803zzNuNC$bGl/...

  
Why do some say the limit is two when the rebate says one???

The rebate limit on the Staples Multi Purpose case paper is TWO. You can confirm this with the rebate form found on www.stapleseasyrebates.com.

The coupon from the Staples email blasts has a limit of one case per customer. The coupon needs to be scanned twice, or two coupons scanned once each, for the coupon to attach to two cases. Some cashiers are willing to scan twice, others not so much.

See attached for last week's $28 off case paper coupon (accepted by the cash registers through 09/02) and this week's $22 off case paper coupon.

milkandcookies said:    
Why do some say the limit is two when the rebate says one???

  
The coupon says limit 1... because that is the COUPON limit.  However, the register won't enforce that.  If your cashier will scan it repeatedly (or if you give the cashier multiple copies), it will scan for as many cases as you choose to buy (1, 2, 5, whatever).  However, the REBATE limit is 2.

labboypro said:   
milkandcookies said:    
Why do some say the limit is two when the rebate says one???

  
The coupon says limit 1... because that is the COUPON limit.  However, the register won't enforce that.  If your cashier will scan it repeatedly (or if you give the cashier multiple copies), it will scan for as many cases as you choose to buy (1, 2, 5, whatever).  However, the REBATE limit is 2.

  Ok, if the cashier does not want to scan the second one, just leave it there and come back another day to purchase it again, I assume.

I confirm:
   Rebate firm says limit of 2

 

By default the rebate is paid by a Visa Card, you can opt for a check.

milkandcookies said:   
labboypro said:   
milkandcookies said:    
Why do some say the limit is two when the rebate says one???

  
The coupon says limit 1... because that is the COUPON limit.  However, the register won't enforce that.  If your cashier will scan it repeatedly (or if you give the cashier multiple copies), it will scan for as many cases as you choose to buy (1, 2, 5, whatever).  However, the REBATE limit is 2.

  Ok, if the cashier does not want to scan the second one, just leave it there and come back another day to purchase it again, I assume.

Pretty much. Or goto another store.

Skipping 59 Messages...
kime11 said:   Got 1. Thanks OP!
  
jessesally said:   got one
thx

  
Rebate limit on the 10-ream cases is 2, just FYI



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014