• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINKY  
Use  code SAVE15

Description75-Piece Tap & Die Carbon Steel Set Breathes New Life Into HardwareThis Craftsman Combination Carbon Steel Set helps you overcome damaged nuts, bolts and threads. When a replacement bolt is hard to find, or you simply like being handy, this tap and die set makes it easy to remove imperfections from threads.This tap and die set includes a wide assortment of tools, taps and dies to get hardware back to spec. Made from hardened, precision-ground, polished carbon, each piece includes a rust-resistant satin finish that makes smooth thread cuts with less friction. The set includes both SAE and metric sizes, you'll never be at a loss when your hardware needs a breath of fresh life.

• Craftsman Combination Carbon Steel Set combines inch and metric sizes in one convenient kit
  • Hardened, precision-ground and polished carbon steel surfaces make chip removal easy
  • Hex-shaped dies permit use of sockets and wrenches as well as die stocks
  • Rust-resistant satin finish for smooth cuts with less friction
  • Set includes: 7 drive tools with accessories, 17 SAE Plug Taps, 17 SAE Hex Dies, 17 Metric Plug Taps, 17 Metric Hex Dies and sturdy storage case with handle

Member Summary

75-piece Craftsman Combination Tap & Die Carbon Steel Set
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cheap chinese set. pass.

Since I don't need/use taps and dies much, my strategy is to buy quality ones when I need them in the size I need.

Every tap and die set ive ever come across from stores have been cheaply made stuff. Its not until you buy the taps and dies individually from reputable makers do you get the good stuff. The individual items are marked up considerably but they tend to give you the best stuff then (laser etched and all that). The momoment they start making kits and sets... Watch out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014