• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/dap_10151_10104_DAP_Earn-Gas-For-Less?sid=IMx20130901xGFL5000

Did this last time and essentially get 20 dollars off gas if you bring your gas cans. The coupon was good for the following week (so probably 9/8-9/15). Also printed out the regular 30 cents coupon since spent more than 50 dollars (those are usually good for about a month).

In addition, check your SYWR account, I have 5 dollars that get to spend this week and have a 10 dollars in points coupon when spend 50 dollars that could also use.

Also, there was a 10 dollar rebate on 30 dollars in P&G laundry purchases (Tide, Bounce, and Downy). My P&G brandsaver coupons from last week says download at pglaundryrebate.com. But must be broken.You can find the rebate by doing a google search. It is good through the month of Sept.

Member Summary

Gas
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.homemadesimple.com/en-US/Cleaning/Documents/LAU-Rebat...

Here is the rebate. Thanks, Aarzi.

So should end up with:

1. 2 gas coupons (one for 1 dollar off and another for 30 cents off). Have to use separately.
2. 10 dollar visa rebate card for buying 30 dollars in laundry products.
3. 10 dollars back in SYWR points towards next purchase (most likely should have a 10/50 or 10/60 Kmart coupon in your account). These will not reduce your outlay of 50 dollars to generate the gas coupons.
4. Use of free points in your SYWR account (YMWV). I have 5 dollars worth.
5. P&G products.
6. Also printed out a 10/10 coupon for the week of Sept. 8, 2013 at Kmart. (YMWV).

Since its a coupon that prints at the register, what would happen if you bought $50 in P&G products this week, got the coupon at the register, used the gas coupon the following week then returned the items (with receipt) for a refund after your gas purchase?

nm

"Since its a coupon that prints at the register, what would happen if you bought $50 in P&G products this week, got the coupon at the register, used the gas coupon the following week then returned the items (with receipt) for a refund after your gas purchase?"

That would be stealing.

The 20 gallon thing excludes Speedway. There it is up to 15 gallons and you have to be a Speedy Rewards member.

Did the deal today and no problems. Also printed out a 10 dollar off of 10 dollar purchase coupon for the week of Sept. 8, 2013 at Kmart (good on grocery items). Got my 10 dollars in SYWR points towards next purchase with 10/50 coupon to post and printed out the 2 gas coupons and redeemed my 5 dollars in free points in my account.

Also used a couple of coupons on the downy and tide (as long as the net is 50 dollars to generate the gas coupons). And tide and downy were on sale.

if we get over 50 , will they enforce $30 laundry items rebate total w/ re: coupons?

BTW Repost

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1295955/

Not a complete repost...yours just has the 10 dollar rebate

Since it's a coupon that prints at the register, is spending $50 on P&G products all I need to do? And do I need to spend it all at once, or can I do it over two visits?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014