Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Kohls codes i used today, that worked

First page
1 of 2
jassyline369
9/3/13 6:48 AM
For Kohls cardholders. I just placed an order at Kohls and CLEARANCE20 , 20% off ,still works .I ALSO USED A 15 % off code, new2230 i had over 100.00 so i got free shipping. I am sorry, i can't post more info, but have to take granddaughter to speech.
WikiPost
9/3/13 6:48 AM
Kohls Clothes [ image/png - 62.47kB ]
puppiloveky
9/3/13 7:09 AM
thanks
robby69
9/3/13 7:10 AM
Edit: *** Expired yesterday..... sorry **
20% Off Orders of $100 or more code HOTDOG20
Extra 15% Off No minimum code ICECREAM15
msrazzle
9/3/13 7:54 AM
Thanks
gizmo
9/3/13 8:02 AM
robby69 said:   

20% Off Orders of $100 or more code HOTDOG20
Extra 15% Off No minimum code ICECREAM15

actually those expired yesterday.
gizmo
9/3/13 8:10 AM
will clarify since OP didn't have time.
Mentioned codes are not for Kohls card holders only.
CLEARANCE20 is for 20% off clearance for women, juniors and kids only (exp 9/5). Will stack with other % codes.

per quick summary in the kohls thread
respdoc
9/3/13 8:40 AM
jassyline369 said:   

For Kohls cardholders. I just placed an order at Kohls and CLEARANCE20 , 20% off ,still works .I ALSO USED A 15 % off code, new2230 i had over 100.00 so i got free shipping. I am sorry, i can't post more info, but have to take granddaughter to speech.

OP, if your going to post a "today only" title...it obviously needs to include that specific date....since everyday following that date will become the new "today".
nortotron
9/3/13 9:28 AM
The Kohls checkout is idiotic. It does not allow to enter codes and see if it works before filling all details, including cc details. May be it is one of the sales strategies, but it pisses me off - particularly in their kiosk, that has horribly slow machines and pathetic touch interface.

So, as far as Kohls is concerned, I will stick to BM purchases and coupons.
happypants
9/3/13 9:59 AM
nortotron said:   

The Kohls checkout is idiotic. It does not allow to enter codes and see if it works before filling all details, including cc details. May be it is one of the sales strategies, but it pisses me off - particularly in their kiosk, that has horribly slow machines and pathetic touch interface.

So, as far as Kohls is concerned, I will stick to BM purchases and coupons.

Can you logon to the Kohl's kiosk with your online id/pwd? Whenever I go back to the Kohl's web site, it remembers my info and I can easily check the codes.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.