Kohls codes i used today, that worked

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For Kohls cardholders. I just placed an order at Kohls and CLEARANCE20 , 20% off ,still works .I ALSO USED A 15 % off code, new2230  i had over 100.00 so i got free shipping. I am sorry, i can't post more info, but have to take granddaughter to speech.

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohls Clothes (62.47kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVE20LPS
    20% off any order (expires 5/2/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

thanks

Edit: *** Expired yesterday.....   sorry **
20% Off Orders of $100 or more code HOTDOG20
Extra 15% Off No minimum code ICECREAM15

Thanks

robby69 said:   20% Off Orders of $100 or more code HOTDOG20
Extra 15% Off No minimum code ICECREAM15

  
actually those expired yesterday.
 

will clarify since OP didn't have time.
Mentioned codes are not for Kohls card holders only.
CLEARANCE20 is for 20% off clearance for women, juniors and kids only (exp 9/5). Will stack with other % codes.

per quick summary in the kohls thread

jassyline369 said:   For Kohls cardholders. I just placed an order at Kohls and CLEARANCE20 , 20% off ,still works .I ALSO USED A 15 % off code, new2230  i had over 100.00 so i got free shipping. I am sorry, i can't post more info, but have to take granddaughter to speech.
  OP, if your going to post a "today only" title...it obviously needs to include that specific date....since everyday following that date will become the new "today".

The Kohls checkout is idiotic. It does not allow to enter codes and see if it works before filling all details, including cc details. May be it is one of the sales strategies, but it pisses me off - particularly in their kiosk, that has horribly slow machines and pathetic touch interface.

So, as far as Kohls is concerned, I will stick to BM purchases and coupons.

nortotron said:   The Kohls checkout is idiotic. It does not allow to enter codes and see if it works before filling all details, including cc details. May be it is one of the sales strategies, but it pisses me off - particularly in their kiosk, that has horribly slow machines and pathetic touch interface.

So, as far as Kohls is concerned, I will stick to BM purchases and coupons.

  Can you logon to the Kohl's kiosk with your online id/pwd?  Whenever I go back to the Kohl's web site, it remembers my info and I can easily check the codes.

I have not seen logon option in kiosk. Otherwite it is so much easier. Keep order ready in your account, go to kiosk, logon, and checkout - get free shipping; but does not seem to work.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014