• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Complete these three easy steps to receive your gift card with purchase of a Farberware cookware set:

Step 1: Click on the first left check box below to add the $20 Amazon.com gift card to your order.

Step 2: Click on the check box of the cookware set(s) you would like to purchase.

Step 3: Click "Add to Cart" to checkout, this promotion will be applied at checkout.

The Terms & Conditions link is not valid for this Promotion. I can update this if this is updated later.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001295671   

UPDATE
I have reached out to Amazon twice about this promotion. The latest  I got back is this .

I'm sorry you had trouble applying this promotion.

To make this right for you, I recommend you to place a new order directly with Amazon.com or fulfilled by Amazon.com and write us back the order number, so that we'll honor the $20 on your  new order. I'm sorry you have to take this extra step.

They have provided a link for me so everyone may just need to reach them once you place the order.

Member Summary

Farberware
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This classic 17-pc cookware set for $129 has good reviews with an average of 4.5/5 stars from 103 reviews.
Includes:
3 covered saucepans
2 covered saucepots
2 nonstick aluminum skillets
3 nesting bowls with lids
1 nonstick cookie sheet
1 nonstick cake pan

None of them has 4-5 qtr saucepan so i have to pass. Good price though.

For some reason the promotion is not showing up for me in the checkout page- it is charging me the full price including the GC.

jkpriyan said:   For some reason the promotion is not showing up for me in the checkout page- it is charging me the full price including the GC.
  Me too.  I wonder if it's over and they haven't taken down the promotion page yet.

I did already reach them by email yesterday since the Terms and Conditions did not apply for this promotion. Will reach out again to confirm if this promotion is no longer valid

Llilith said:   
jkpriyan said:   For some reason the promotion is not showing up for me in the checkout page- it is charging me the full price including the GC.
  Me too.  I wonder if it's over and they haven't taken down the promotion page yet.

also didn't show up for me on the final checkout page. didn't bother to submit it.

I have emailed them waiting to hear back and can update the post once I confirm.

Namaskar Archena. Thanks for the good job you are doing for the FW community. Bahuth Shukriya!!

Still is not working for me

MothersNghtmare said:   Still is not working for me

I know it is not working they did let me know that I would have to reach them with my order number and they would credit $20 for the Gift Card

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014