• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

petsmart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice.

hopefully someone bumps this right before it starts so it doesn't get lost. thx.

The last coupon on page 2 says you can save 15% on orders of $60 or more with promo code 9FF13 so you might want to change your title.

jakejames6 said:   The last coupon on page 2 says you can save 15% on orders of $60 or more with promo code 9FF13 so you might want to change your title.

no, because the instore offer is valid on the ENTIRE purchase, no min. not changing, plus there are much better online coupons floating around than 15% off $60 ($9 off $60 when there's a $5 off $30 to use)

This goes live tomorrow.

I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get some dog food or wait for a better deal to come up.

Live today.

Really useful and fantastic deal.  Thanks MisterCheap!

Just got a new puppy a week and a half ago ... might just be another reason to spoil him  Ha ha!

Thx MC !

code doesnt work with sale items

"Not valid with any other discount or offer. "

I printed coupon from OP link last week when it was posted.  Went to store yesterday (09/19) and was rejected... because the fine print said it was good ONLY on some kind of kennel boarding services.  Manager even got out a magnifying glass so we could both confirm.  So, I made my needed purchase anyway since I was on that side of town and had a GC I wanted to burn.  Today, I clicked the OP link to confirm what my coupon read so I could let you guys know before you also get shot down... and voila... it now clearly says it's for products.  I wonder if it's worth a return-rebuy trip with the now correct printout.

edit:  I get it now... there are _2_ pages on the OP link.  My printer only printed one of them (or someone snatched the other out of the tray on accident).  Crap.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014