• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

broom
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow i didn't know there was such a thing as a power broom till now. i had to find a video to see what this thing could really do. I guess I can't deny that it works. it just seems a bit over the top. the $79.99 is just the attachment which you have swap out on your weed wacker when you want use it. you are missing the maneuverability of a regular broom and its not like sweeping is all that labor intensive to begin with. if you have a big area or a lot of sweeping to do then you will probably be using something else like a dry mop.

If this were push-broom width I could understand. But as is, it looks like a lot more trouble that its worth.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014