• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

PNY P-FD16GCOM-GE
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great Price, I ordered 5, some as gifts.

Thanks OP!
Just ordered 1.

thanks in for 1 had cert.

Apparently it is really slow.
I rather use a USB micro "micro SD reader" with a class 10 memory.
It's more pricey but I can't stand to wait for these slow drives to transfer 300 MB (two or three MP3 albumbs) in 2 minutes.
I believe it would take over an hour to move 16GB of data.

Warning . . .This drive sucks.  It is the only flash drive that I have bought that is not recognized by my TV.  Since that's what I bought it for, it is worthless for me.  It is slow and works okay for the computer, but I use my flash drives on other devices as well.  Buyer be warned!

These are the worst drives avoid any pny that has that design. Slow sustained and random transfers. Might be good fit those who just want to transfer a few documents here and there for school but there's better options out there.

these drives are horrible. If you like slow transfers and increased risk of losing your data its a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014