• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG 47
Disclaimer
LG 47LS4500 47" 1080p 120Hz Edge 2D LED HDTV at WalMart in store only for $298. Please check your local store with reference number: 0071919258445 

www.walmart.com/ip/LG-47LS4500-47-1080p-120Hz-Edge-2D-LED-HDTV-1.4-ultra-slim/21693003?  

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 47LS4500
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
going to grab it now
 Edit: don't bother just checked. Guy knew about them. Store shows 2 but either employees grabbed... (more)

jd2010 (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 10:28a) |

Any decent quantity?

DriversFound (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 10:49a) |

Mohegan Lake NY shows as limited stock. As expected nobody could find it when I asked for it.

ISGall (Sep. 07, 2013 @ 5:21p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am not looking to buy one right now but if someone is looking for this in Dallas,TX the nearest store it shows up available at Colony,TX. If you're looking near Houston,Tx the closest one shows at Pearland,TX and 10411 N Freeway 45 Houston, TX.

Please update this thread if you find one.

This is the same one I'm seeing on Amazon for $599: http://www.amazon.com/LG-47LS4500-47-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B0096FB9K0 

None where I am either. But a good find. Note it only has 2 hdmi ports.

These never show up in my area.  Not that I need another TV, but at these prices I'd jump!

I really hope someone gets it from here before it's gone. I hate to be left out but at the same time I don't have any room for another TV.

Just checked Austin, San Antonio, and Houston zip codes but nothing comes up

balor124 said:   Just checked Austin, San Antonio, and Houston zip codes but nothing comes up
  Can you please check with zip code : 77037 Phone: (281) 999-9920
  Also check with zip code: 77584 Phone: (713) 436-2899

I'm actually in Austin. I have family N of Houston so it's really only interesting to check that zipcode. You see anything near Austin or San Antonio though? I assume it would have come up "site to store" at least.

Good thing none are available. Wife would kill me. Good for those who can find one.

balor124 said:   I'm actually in Austin. I have family N of Houston so it's really only interesting to check that zipcode. You see anything near Austin or San Antonio though? I assume it would have come up "site to store" at least.
  Nope. The only one that shows up when I try for Austin or San Antonio is the one at Colony,Tx which is like 200 miles.

Out of stock everywhere. I called four different stores in different States and they all said the same thing - "The LG 47" is not sold in stores". The only way it shows up in store is if it was bought online and later returned at store where it will be sold as an open-box.

Showed up in stock at a store 20 minutes from me. I drove there and spent an hour with a guy who was a "substitute" in the entertainment section. He said it showed there was 2 in stock but he could not find them. Someone eventually told him that even though they showed up in stock online and "out front" they are out of stock "in the back". Uggghh...

OOS in central NJ. Too bad.

WOW what a deal thanks zapwall..

yes, buy it and pacify the anti government thoughts. buy it!

tinman951 said:   None where I am either. But a good find. Note it only has 2 hdmi ports.
  At this price if I can even find one, I'd gladly pay for an HDMI switch if I really needed it.

877 Freeport Road in Pittsburgh shows 'limited stock'. Not that close to me, but if anyone else is reading they can give it a shot.
(My Local WalMart shows non in stock)

can you get a raincheck in-store for that price?

Ha ha...what a waste of time.

Found one near me - (Not saying where) but will check it out tonight. Will post feed back when i get it.

GuyFromNJ said:   Found one near me - (Not saying where) but will check it out tonight. Will post feed back when i get it.

In NJ right?

There is one available at the WalMart in The Colony, TX. However, it is a display model with "no feet" and "no remote". I wonder if all these TV's that are being sold cheap are display models?

ct78 said:   There is one available at the WalMart in The Colony, TX. However, it is a display model with "no feet" and "no remote". I wonder if all these TV's that are being sold cheap are display models?
  I just drove 10 miles to the Colony store, and as you mentioned, it had been a display, missing the stand, and remote.  The cleck said the manager had not told them they could discount more, but really just too lazy to ask.  Since it would have taked a fairly huge discount, for me to buy, I did not push it, but peole were getting some of these NIB when the WalMart clearance threads started.

cptbarkey189 said:   yes, buy it and pacify the anti government thoughts. buy it!
Try making a productive comment.  Just one.

There's a store near here that shows limited stock.  I may run over in a bit to check.  I wonder what my boss would think if I showed up at work Monday with a new 47" monitor for my work computer??

OOS at el Paso TX area

Albany, ny store showed limited stock. Checked it out tonight. This was not a normal item for that store. Stock checker showed 3 on hand, but none were actually there. Manager even checked their ship to store stock for me. Oh well.

zapwall said:   I am not looking to buy one right now but if someone is looking for this in Dallas,TX the nearest store it shows up available at Colony,TX. If you're looking near Houston,Tx the closest one shows at Pearland,TX and 10411 N Freeway 45 Houston, TX.

Please update this thread if you find one.

This is the same one I'm seeing on Amazon for $599: http://www.amazon.com/LG-47LS4500-47-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B0096FB9K0  

Thanks for flooding The Colony Stores, they sold now

Wow Tv prices are droppin like mad lately. Anyone know the reason? New versions coming out or are they just cleaning house before black friday? 

handsgo said:   Out of stock everywhere. I called four different stores in different States and they all said the same thing - "The LG 47" is not sold in stores". The only way it shows up in store is if it was bought online and later returned at store where it will be sold as an open-box.
  3 Stores near my relatives show as in stock.
I have never had any luck getting anything from a store that showed an item was in stock. Not just electronics, they can never find anything.

This is a nice way for WalMart to go TV Egg hunt.

OP. Great deal hit it.

handsgo said:   Out of stock everywhere. I called four different stores in different States and they all said the same thing - "The LG 47" is not sold in stores". The only way it shows up in store is if it was bought online and later returned at store where it will be sold as an open-box.
  Folks give me red for this post but yet NO ONE can find one in store even though online says In Stock or Limited Stock. hmmmmm......

Picked up one of these last week! It was mentioned in one of the other WalMart threads.

Saw these at Sams yesterday for $279

In stock at Glendale, AZ on bell. Shame I just bought a 40" for $249 and built a virtual pinball cabinet for it. This would have made a great widebody cabinet. oh well.

ragedogg69 said:   In stock at Glendale, AZ on bell. Shame I just bought a 40" for $249 and built a virtual pinball cabinet for it. This would have made a great widebody cabinet. oh well.
  going to grab it now
 Edit: don't bother just checked. Guy knew about them. Store shows 2 but either employees grabbed them or else it's ghost inventory

CognacXO said:   Saw these at Sams yesterday for $279

Any decent quantity?

Mohegan Lake NY shows as limited stock. As expected nobody could find it when I asked for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014