• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not as good as during Labor Day but if you missed it,

ENJOY UP TO 50% OFF EVERYTHING, PLUS ADDITIONAL 30% OFF SITEWIDE (PRICES AS MARKED) PLUS, ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $150+

Sale ends tomorrow at midnight.

linkymoo  

or type copy and paste the following link:

https://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/customer/account/login/

NOTE:  may be for current members only.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
For those who signed up but can not see any deals-
How do I guarantee I will get invited?
Invitees are chosen at random, s... (more)

jrbrann (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 8:38a) |

shopping for gf's birthday done! Thanks OP!

opathal (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 8:54a) |

My wife was able to get in. The sale isn't really 50% off, those are what the prices are once the bag hits the factory ... (more)

talon4x4 (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 3:18p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why do I keep getting "welcome, although you're not scheduled for a Coach online sale today, we'll be sure to send you an email invitation for your next event. meanwhile, shop at coach.com which is always open."

gisele2828 said:   why do I keep getting "welcome, although you're not scheduled for a Coach online sale today, we'll be sure to send you an email invitation for your next event. meanwhile, shop at coach.com which is always open."
   me too

The 50% plus 30% shows when I go to the site. I did put in my email addy & got a similar "Thank you for registering for a chance to be invited to future sales. You are welcome to shop our current sale in progress!"

but I do see this fine print at the entry page where you put in your email address:

"The email entered must match the email address where you received your non-transferrable invitation. "

And no, I did not receive an invitation, but it has the sale plus 30% prices showing for me.  Maybe my email is already in the system from the Coach sales on eBay...

Try the "Shop Now" link. It will take you to Coach Factory.

Trishako1 said:   Try the "Shop Now" link. It will take you to Coach Factory.
  still does not work

I clicked on it, and that one doesn't work either.

This site has never worked for me ever since I've registered. It is basically useless for me. I have been hoping to pick up some for my sisters but it's a no go. Thanks though.

same problem. very frustrating.

Just bought a tote and a satchel to use as baby bags for my soon to be born baby for $252. Thanks OP!!!

I just bought a tote and a satchel to use as baby bags for my soon to be born baby.....Only $252 for both. Thanks OP!

why I cannot get in

no-go for me also. first time creating an account.

I had an account previous to this sale maybe that's why I was able to get in. Message me with your info and I can send an invite. Maybe that would help.

Yep, no go for me also. Looks like you already had to be a member in order to get in on this sale. Good try just the same OP and good luck to others.

Yes, you either had to be invited or already have an account. I received a message from a MOD saying we aren't allowed to send invites. I think this post should be changed to "current members" so people don't get frustrated.

I also got a nasty-gram from a Mod. Wasn't my intention to break the rules. My apologies.

I just created an account and I can see all the sale items/discounts. I wonder what I'm doing differently.

I had no issues, I just used my e-mail and created an account. I have never gotten an invite or anything.

I have a regular Coach account. It didn't work. So I created a new account. And I'm getting the same error message that others noted above. Whatever. I don't really need any new stuff anyhow, but it would have been nice to see what was on sale.

Wife is happy

For those who signed up but can not see any deals-
How do I guarantee I will get invited?
Invitees are chosen at random, so there is nothing you can do to ensure invite. But, rest assured, if you have given us your email your odds of being invited are as good as everyone else.

My friend, co-worker, sister got invited to the event but I did not. Why did this happen? I am a loyal customer.
Invitees are chosen at random and next time you may get invited and not your friend, co-worker or sister. The best way to ensure you are considered for future events is to register on the homepage of CoachFactory.com.

This was taken from the FAQ from their website.

shopping for gf's birthday done! Thanks OP!

My wife was able to get in. The sale isn't really 50% off, those are what the prices are once the bag hits the factory store anyways. So no real savings there. However, the extra 30% off the normal factory prices was a nice bonus!! She is happy!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.