• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$10 off $30 MENS in store at KOHLS
Disclaimer
  direct link scan up  to print.

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/kohls/090813_Mens_HP.htm 

thanks GIZMO-fw

Some exclusions, but pretty broad use coupon, MENS apparel, shoes, MENS luggage (guess travel kits, etc) not sure what that means.

ONLINE CODE is MENSTYLE15  (15% off)

www.kohls.com   

again, IN STORE SCAN COMING LATER TODAY (not valid to 9/8)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Bought Gym Shoes in store.
$49.99
- $5 Email join coupon
-30% off
--10 off 30 Mens
-10 off 30 Stapl$s 
= $18.54 including tax

Donedealzz (Sep. 13, 2013 @ 12:45p) |

Would this stack with a 10 off 20 coupon as well?

NM question was answered.  Thanks!

dvdjunkee (Sep. 13, 2013 @ 1:37p) |

only one that's valid. all floating around on deal boards are no good, one time use from some Hearst link.

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 13, 2013 @ 1:37p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does anybody have Staples $10 off $30 coupon? if yes, please send me the scan or photo. Thanks in advance.

Scan up in op.

Not a one time use....all the same bar code in back of special Mens Insert in sunday papers, op scan should work for all.

Will it stack with Staples coupon?

rsuaver said:   Will it stack with Staples coupon?

yes

MeIsCheap said:   
rsuaver said:   Will it stack with Staples coupon?

yes

.???
only when Kohls acquire Staples!

Staples and Kohls did a cross promo where every purchase at Staples printed a 10 off 30 Kohls coupon.

BTW, a heads up. Here in DFW area kohlsvwas giving out 10 off 10 gift card with every purchase at stores. I asked casier if that was only one day deal and he said it lasts through Sunday.

No 1080P, lol.

Shopping Pass
Disclaimer
They put the printable   on their site; valid for these online items   

edit. fixed link 

Great find! Also will stack with code TOUCHDOWN for 20% off. I got total 35% thanks to your post and that code.

Gym shoes do not seem to qualify online.

Donedealzz said:   Gym shoes do not seem to qualify online.

see 2 posts up from yours

dks123 said:   Staples and Kohls did a cross promo where every purchase at Staples printed a 10 off 30 Kohls coupon.

BTW, a heads up. Here in DFW area kohlsvwas giving out 10 off 10 gift card with every purchase at stores. I asked casier if that was only one day deal and he said it lasts through Sunday.

As I was walking into the store, near closing time, I asked the cashier about the $10 gift card - he said that yep, any purchase above $20, you get $10.
Lo and behold, however, I did not get $10 for making a $39 purchase (used $10 off men's, 20% off, and $5 email alerts), and paid with a Kohls gift card. Was told that I did not get one due to using a gift card. Not sure if this is true but I was not too happy

So, in DFW, we can choose $30 of qualifying goods, use BOTH printable $10 coup AND Staples $10 coup, pay just $10+, and GET a 10/10 coup for future if our out-of-pocket is over $20?

Does Staples coupon work with the 30% off?

jimbaum said:   
dks123 said:   Staples and Kohls did a cross promo where every purchase at Staples printed a 10 off 30 Kohls coupon.

As I was walking into the store, near closing time, I asked the cashier about the $10 gift card - he said that yep, any purchase above $20, you get $10.
Lo and behold, however, I did not get $10 for making a $39 purchase (used $10 off men's, 20% off, and $5 email alerts), and paid with a Kohls gift card. Was told that I did not get one due to using a gift card. Not sure if this is true but I was not too happy

Was the $39 before or after coupons? If before, your pre-tax total might have been under $20?

Can anyone put the picture of barcode on the coupon $10 off $10 they got? Is it unique barcode ?

My last flyer received in the mail for this week also has $10 off $50 for shoes, so if you didn't toss the thin catalog that came in clear plastic sleeve, you might want to check that too.

With a $90 purchase can I stack 3 10 off 30 coupons from (Staples) plus the 30% and 10 off 50 coupon? In store of course.

Donedealzz said:   With a $90 purchase can I stack 3 10 off 30 coupons from (Staples) plus the 30% and 10 off 50 coupon? In store of course.

was there today, bought $40 worth of stuff, (MENS), used $10/30 Staples, $10/30 Mens and 30% flyer with gift card payment and credit card "flashed". Paid $14 for $40 worth of stuff. I was happy!

gizmo said:   They put the printable   on their site; appears online might only work for the wardrobe sale  

(for online) Just realized it's not the wardrobe sale link, its this mens sale link

Donedealzz said:   With a $90 purchase can I stack 3 10 off 30 coupons from (Staples) plus the 30% and 10 off 50 coupon? In store of course.

no. can't stack the same coupon, and afaik, you can stack 2 $off coupons & 1 %off

MeIsCheap said:   

no. can't stack the same coupon, and afaik, you can stack 2 $off coupons & 1 %off

CONFIRMED that the $10/30 Staples Kohls Q and the $10/30 MENS Q DO INDEED STACK if you spend at least $40. you can then stack a % off q on top of that as well.

As I posted below, got $40 of mens for $14 yesterday with this method.

PS, if you do spend $90 on Mens, simply split your order into two $45 orders and do the above with adequate coupons printed to use for the 2 transactions.

Bought Gym Shoes in store.
$49.99
- $5 Email join coupon
-30% off
--10 off 30 Mens
-10 off 30 Stapl$s 
= $18.54 including tax

Would this stack with a 10 off 20 coupon as well?

NM question was answered.  Thanks!

dvdjunkee said:   Would this stack with a 10 off 20 coupon as well?

only one that's valid. all floating around on deal boards are no good, one time use from some Hearst link.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014