• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% code is FALL30

WESHIPFREE - Free shipping with Kohls Charge thx GIZMO

Info on Kohls Cash  FULL EARN $10/50 overlap 9/11-18 (thx gizmo)
Redeem 9/19-29

FS Code will be released on or before 9/11, thread will be update with code at that time

www.kohls.com    

also..MENS APPAREL/SHOES CODE will stack MENSTYLE15

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
fall30 didnt work...does anyone know of a 30% off code? thanks

joanniewilson (Sep. 30, 2013 @ 9:53a) |

saving30

tamarapreston (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 12:29a) |

Thanks so much tamarapreston and all of you who keep this thread going!!

carolynpayne (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 4:34p) |

Current coupons:

Active 30% off and FS thread

30% off with Kohl's Charge plus Free Shipping on Any Order plus Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 Spent
XMAS30 - 30% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
SHIP4UDEC - Free Shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
JEWELRY10 - Extra $10 off $50 jewelry purchase (exp 12/10)

Kohl's Charge:
XMAS30 - 30% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
SHIP4UDEC - Free Shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)
MVCFIFTEEN - 15% off with Kohls Charge (exp 12/31)

Non Kohl's Charge:
BOWS15 - 15% off purchase (exp 12/24)
CHARITY - 20% off $100+ (exp 12/24)
20% off in-store pass (exp 1/31)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $50 purchase (exp 1/1)
SHIP4UDEC - Free shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 12/24)

Kohl's Cash
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 12/5 - 12/9, spend it 12/10 - 12/18
Earn it 12/10 - 12/24, spend it 12/25 - 1/5

Clearance low-to-high
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

As an added FYI, if you get a Kohl's flyer in the mail, check it for a $10 off $35 men's wardrobe purchase (in store).

U rock OP

FYI Kohls Cash is full overlap 9/11-9/18 (redeem 9/19-9/29). I posted the 30% scan in the kohls thread    

30% Coupon Full Page Scan  
30% Coupon Scan  

gizmo said:   FYI Kohls Cash is full overlap. I posted the 30% scan in the kohls thread  

Gizmo, your scans here are far too small to read. can you please upload a full size scan here and also post the full KC info (earn and redeem dates) thank you.

yowza yep, I did the 'automatic attachment' that pops up so it obviously attached the THUMBNAILS from the other thread ~ thanks, will fix

Is there any free shipping codes?

scybulska said:   Is there any free shipping codes?

PLEASE PLEASE read....will be added likely on 9/11

live tomorrow....., FS code s/b added then or tonight.

okay

I bought Omega vrt350 juicer from Kohls online. They gave me a price match with bestbuy and 15% off. so it cost me around $235 but I didnt get any Kohls cash I ordered on 09/05 I think they are not offering Kohls cash at that time so is there any way to get that Kohls cash now??

palbenerjee said:   I bought Omega vrt350 juicer from Kohls online. They gave me a price match with bestbuy and 15% off. so it cost me around $235 but I didnt get any Kohls cash I ordered on 09/05 I think they are not offering Kohls cash at that time so is there any way to get that Kohls cash now??

NO.

thank you

MISTERCHEAP said:   
palbenerjee said:   I bought Omega vrt350 juicer from Kohls online. They gave me a price match with bestbuy and 15% off. so it cost me around $235 but I didnt get any Kohls cash I ordered on 09/05 I think they are not offering Kohls cash at that time so is there any way to get that Kohls cash now??

NO.

Yes, actually there is a way. Do the whole thing again it price match and appy 15% and they u shall automatically get $40 Kohls cash. Return the first one.

Thanks OP

WESHIPFREE - Free shipping with Kohls Charge 

thx GIZMO

nm

Stacking isn't working entirely. I have this in my cart:
$103.57
FALL30: -30%
$85.30 (should be $72.50)
MENSTYLE15: -15%
$84.10 (should be $61.62)

Do the coupons only work against regular price?!? I thought it was off the sale price?

jbserra said:   Stacking isn't working entirely. I have this in my cart:
$103.57

Do the coupons only work against regular price?!? I thought it was off the sale price?

online the 15% mens code only works for mens warddrobe items online (not shoes, etc) . also make sure you are LOGGED IN with your Kohls credit card linked to your account.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
$103.57

online the 15% mens code only works for mens warddrobe items online (not shoes, etc) . also make sure you are LOGGED IN with your Kohls credit card linked to your account.

Oh, I thought I had seen this was good for shoes as well.  Weird that it takes another $1.20 off when applied.  Thanks for the quick reply.
EDIT:  I have the card in front of me:
"15% offer is nontransferable and valid only on men's apparel, dress and casual footware and luggage merchandise on Kohls.com"
It also says it cannot be combined with any other percent-off discounts.  That might be the larger issue.  If I apply it by itself it seems to work.

So, I would say, this is partially stackable.

Ok, After my two discounts, shipping was being added back in. I need another item it appears...

jbserra said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
$103.57

Oh, I thought I had seen this was good for shoes as well.  Weird that it takes another $1.20 off when applied.  Thanks for the quick reply.
"15% offer is nontransferable and valid only on men's apparel, dress and casual footware and luggage merchandise on Kohls.com"
It also says it cannot be combined with any other percent-off discounts.  That might be the larger issue.  If I apply it by itself it seems to work.

no it's full stackable on items that are valid. shoes only valid IN STORE not online. and it's 15% off the amount AFTER 30%. so if you spend $200, 30% off is $140, then 15% of that is another $21, so $119. you don't get both percentages off the FULL $200.

Thanks OP!  Just ordered baby's next car seat.  Was able to stack 10% off baby apparel, nursery, or gear coupon: BABY10
Valid thru Sept. 17
Edit: Nevermind, I did the math wrong.  The codes did NOT stack.  Saw the number change and thought it worked but it just corrected my tax to being 5% less.

checkout
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jbserra said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
$103.57

no it's full stackable on items that are valid. shoes only valid IN STORE not online. and it's 15% off the amount AFTER 30%. so if you spend $200, 30% off is $140, then 15% of that is another $21, so $119. you don't get both percentages off the FULL $200.

Online there are shoes included but the Mens code is only these items under Wardrobe Sale 
The 15% department codes take the discount as a line-item (you will notice the price of the item crossed out twice). It actually takes the 15% off first and the 30% off second.

Completely random item.. this belt shown as $14.40 turns into $12.24 at line-item (15% off), and then the 30% ($3.68) is deducted.

sara85 said:   Thanks OP!  Just ordered baby's next car seat.  Was able to stack 10% off baby apparel, nursery, or gear coupon: BABY10
Valid thru Sept. 17
Edit: Nevermind, I did the math wrong.  The codes did NOT stack.  Saw the number change and thought it worked but it just corrected my tax to being 5% less.

That code does stack, just confirmed. You probably did get the discount but didn't notice because it is listed at the price of the item (see post above). And thanks for the code =)

Any idea when the free shipping code expires?

manimiao said:   Any idea when the free shipping code expires?

expires 9/18

What do I need to sign up

Great deal on fall30 code. Timing couldn't be better

I have $80 Kohls cash plus found a 15% coupon online. I'm trying to buy a vacuum for the best possible price. I can't get the 30% off code to work. Got my mailer today but it's only 20%... had the 30% one last week suggestions?

Not sure anyone answered you ciarameyers, but the Sept 27 - Oct 5, 2013 30% off code is SAVING30

Does anybody have the ad scan for the sale tomorrow?

it was on another thread in hot deals
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1300756/

I cannot get the 30% code to work. When checking out the 15% automatically is applied. Then I am told that there is a two code maximum. Don't understand.

The 30% off is SAVING30 now.

shoptoship50 code for $50

Thanks for codes love it

fall30 didnt work...does anyone know of a 30% off code? thanks

saving30

Skipping 1 Messages...
Thanks so much tamarapreston and all of you who keep this thread going!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015