• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Starbucks Coffee Company
Disclaimer
Starbucks Grocery Challenge: $10 Starbucks eGift Card, Free 12oz Coffee and Free Food Item When You Enter 4 Star Codes (9/8-10/19)Starbucks Grocery Challenge: 9/8/13-10/19/13

From the 9/8 Smartsource insert:

Get a $10 Starbucks Card eGift when you buy four bags of specially marked Starbucks coffee and enter the Star codes online from 9/8/13-10-19/13. Even better? With each of the first three Star codes entered, you'll get a sweet surprise reward. 

LINK 

Purchase Starbucks coffee at your local participating grocery store. Then, find the Star code on the package and enter it online. It’s as simple as that. For every code entered, the rewards just keep getting better:

1st code entered - Bonus Star
2nd code entered - FREE tall brewed coffee
3rd code entered - FREE food item
4th code entered - $10 Starbucks card eGift

All rewards will be sent to your email address. Rewards (except gift card) expire 11/19/13 and are redeemable at participating locations only.

Rewards will be added to your account within 2 weeks after entering a valid Star code. 

Note, there is also a $2/2 Starbucks bag coffee coupon on the page in the link above

cr: Sweetdiggity SD 

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Starbucks Grocery Challenge: $10 SB eGift Card, Free 12oz Coffee and Free Food Item WY Enter 4 Star Codes (9/8-10/19)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
cwn I redeem the free tall brewed coffee towards another drink? same with the empty bags?

glowie629 (Oct. 13, 2013 @ 11:43p) |

My husband did this deal and they sent him a free coffee and free food item...they never sent him the g/card instead and... (more)

alison08 (Oct. 23, 2013 @ 12:45p) |

I am in the same boat, I have 2 different registered starbucks cards and I have not received the $10 e-gift card for eit... (more)

ohvapor (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 1:39p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Starbucks is $6.49 with JFU one-time coupon ($.49 off $6.98) with limit 4 at Von's(safeway) starting 9/4. Buy 2 bags and get $5 off purchase of a Starbuck's gift card with Club Card. Minimum Starbucks gift card is $15 at Von's GiftCardMall. Buy 2 bags and combine with JFU and coupon in link in OP and each bag is $5.49.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale at safeway. Will be going there tomorrow.

This is great for the Peeps that drink coffee, especially Starbucks (shoutout to Melville!) coffee, which doesn't include me on either count. (sad music, depression sets in) I'm still giving green for posting a super deal!

I don't drink coffee either, and it sounds like a good deal, and plan to pass it on.

"You did it! You successfully completed the Grocery Challenge and a $10 egift is on its way to you. We'll send you an e-mail within a week with redemption instructions."

Got something similar after each code entry. Just log out and back into your account after entering a package code and each star is recorded. Will have to wait for the bonus star for the first code entered and the other rewards.

also this week, Shoprite has a sale on Starbucks bagged coffee @ $6.99 with a Shoprite card.
Use the coupons and it's $5.99 each bag

TY, OP.  Good to know.

I entered 4 star bonus twice @ different days that I purchased SB coffees from grocery and never showed up. All 4 none. i will contact db coffee customer service to be aware of that problem.

cpns72 said:   TY, OP.  Good to know.

I entered 4 star bonus twice @ different days that I purchased SB coffees from grocery and never showed up. All 4 none. i will contact db coffee customer service to be aware of that problem.

this promo doesn't start until today.  so if you entered the star codes b4 today, it will only give 1 star per code and normally don't show up right away.

sueyw said:   also this week, Shoprite has a sale on Starbucks bagged coffee @ $6.99 with a Shoprite card.
Use the coupons and it's $5.99 each bag

Was just in Target and Starbucks is $6.99. With coupon that makes it $5.99 as well. IF you have Target Red Card each would be $5.64 with mfg coupon.

linrick said:   
cpns72 said:   TY, OP.  Good to know.

this promo doesn't start until today.  so if you entered the star codes b4 today, it will only give 1 star per code and normally don't show up right away.

oop, i entered without my reply.   ok  i entered last week ago and still no show up.  will buy me some more w/ cpns to enter asap.  hope that will work for me.
addition info!  yay, it worked after 4 days.  whew. 
and ty for all posts.

mathfaster said:   Got something similar after each code entry. Just log out and back into your account after entering a package code and each star is recorded. Will have to wait for the bonus star for the first code entered and the other rewards.
  What's the point of logging out and back in as opposed to just staying logged in to enter each code?

Great deal.  Can use 2 of the $2 coupons for 4 bags (need to generate 2 different ones as they have a specific code on them), and remeber that once a bag is empty you can redeem it at a Starbucks for a free tall coffee.

CVS has them for $6.99 too, and I have a $3 off $15 expiring today so I'm going to try that.

*edit*
It worked! I had two coupons so I did two transactions with some candy to get me to $15. Grand total $20.60 oop gets me:
4 bags coffee + filler candy
1 brewed coffee
1 food item
$10 gc
5 stars

Rumors are that Starbucks no longer gives you a free coffee for the empty bag, even though it says that on the bag. Anyone know?

does anyone know if this is just for 1 $10 or unlimited?

got my 1 free bonus star, code 713 for a free tall coffee, code 715 for free food item, nothing yet for $10egift card.

I entered four star codes, but so far no bonus rewards!

oxnardprof said:   I entered four star codes, but so far no bonus rewards!
  When did you enter them? Entered mine on Sunday and did not show up IIRC until Wednesday. Still waiting on egift card.

mathfaster said:   
  When did you enter them? Entered mine on Sunday and did not show up IIRC until Wednesday. Still waiting on egift card.

over a week ago.  i may call them ,if that is possible.

oxnardprof said:   
mathfaster said:   

over a week ago.  i may call them ,if that is possible.

I've called them before. See Contact Us for the number. Be prepared for up to a half hour wait. The promo started on 9/8 but the promo page made it seem like you could enter the stars before then.

linrick said:   got my 1 free bonus star, code 713 for a free tall coffee, code 715 for free food item, nothing yet for $10egift card.
got my $10 egift card this morning. 

this was a really nice run for only 4 stars for ~$20 worth. 

The bonus star from the first code count as a code as well. So you really only need 3

ColonelHeero said:   The bonus star from the first code count as a code as well. So you really only need 3
i believe the the bonus star doesn't count until you entered 4.   bonus star, free coffee, free food item didn't show up until after i had 4 stars, then about a week later, i got my $10 egift card.

Kind of late to this but is there a limit of one per registered card?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Kind of late to this but is there a limit of one per registered card?
 yes.

linrick said:   
ColonelHeero said:   The bonus star from the first code count as a code as well. So you really only need 3
i believe the the bonus star doesn't count until you entered 4.   bonus star, free coffee, free food item didn't show up until after i had 4 stars, then about a week later, i got my $10 egift card.

how many stars are you supposed to get? I entered 4 today and got 4 stars. After I log out and log back in, it shows I completed the grocery challenge.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
linrick said:   

how many stars are you supposed to get? I entered 4 today and got 4 stars. After I log out and log back in, it shows I completed the grocery challenge.

you get 4 stars for the 4 you entered.  then they will give you 1 bonus star code, follow by a free tall coffee (code #713), 1 free food item (code #715) and $10 gc that are all emailed separately.   with the 4 freebees, you also have 5 stars towards your 12 stars for another free item.  i believe this is best challenge ever. 

Thanks. This works nicely with the Target promotion for this week. Starbucks coffee is $6.99/12 oz. bag and you get a $10 Target gift card when you buy 4. I paid $23.26 for 4 bags after 2 x $2 coupons and RedCard discount.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Thanks. This works nicely with the Target promotion for this week. Starbucks coffee is $6.99/12 oz. bag and you get a $10 Target gift card when you buy 4. I paid $23.26 for 4 bags after 2 x $2 coupons and RedCard discount.
  that's a great deal: for $23.26, you got 4 bags of coffee, a tall coffee, a food item, and a $10 starbucks card along with 5 stars.

At my Target in So Cal the bags are $7.49 each. And the odd thing, is at one store I went to they were $8.99 in Irvine. I ended up buying mine in Anaheim near my house after I checked once again. Our ad here also showed $7.49. Still a good deal, but not as good as yours. WalMart has them for $6.99 all the time here.

mchael said:   At my Target in So Cal the bags are $7.49 each. And the odd thing, is at one store I went to they were $8.99 in Irvine. I ended up buying mine in Anaheim near my house after I checked once again. Our ad here also showed $7.49. Still a good deal, but not as good as yours. WalMart has them for $6.99 all the time here.
  The Target at The District in Tustin has them for $6.99. Most likely will grab another 4 tomorrow.

ucsdgaspasser said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   Thanks. This works nicely with the Target promotion for this week. Starbucks coffee is $6.99/12 oz. bag and you get a $10 Target gift card when you buy 4. I paid $23.26 for 4 bags after 2 x $2 coupons and RedCard discount.
  that's a great deal: for $23.26, you got 4 bags of coffee, a tall coffee, a food item, and a $10 starbucks card along with 5 stars.

Not $23.26, my cost is $13.26 for 4 bags of coffee, a tall coffee, a food item and a $10 SB GC. In Calif, we can cash out gift card under $10. May need to buy a banana or something small but I can cash the Target GC in no time.

How long did it take for everybody's stars/rewards to show up?

Is the star code somewhere inside the bag (that would be logical). I would be interested in giing the coffee as a gift. Could I get away with it?

Is the star code somewhere inside the bag (that would be logical). I would be interested in giing the coffee as a gift. Could I get away with it?

The code is on the outside of the bag. Under a heavy duty sticker.

madcowdisease said:   How long did it take for everybody's stars/rewards to show up?
  It took about a week for mine.

my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?

motsuka said:   my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?
  as i posted a few posts up, free tall & food item came in a code loaded to your card #713 for a free tall coffee & #715 for free food item.

Skipping 8 Messages...
alison08 said:   My husband did this deal and they sent him a free coffee and free food item...they never sent him the g/card instead and he entered 5 codes within the time frame...even though it said he qualified for it....don't know what starbucks are playing at
  I am in the same boat, I have 2 different registered starbucks cards and I have not received the $10 e-gift card for either account. 
The grocery challenge ended Oct 19th.  Not sure what to expect.....this is the first time this has happened.  I have always received gift cards via other promotions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.