• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
linrick said:   
motsuka said:   my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?
† as i posted a few posts up, free tall & food item came in a code loaded to your card #713 for a free tall coffee & #715 for free food item.

† Even thought the free items are linked to the card, we still need to show them the e-mail. Don't we?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
linrick said:   
motsuka said:   my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?
† as i posted a few posts up, free tall & food item came in a code loaded to your card #713 for a free tall coffee & #715 for free food item.

† Even thought the free items are linked to the card, we still need to show them the e-mail. Don't we?

just get the starbucks ap on your phone and link your card.† with the ap, you can even pay with it right from your phone.† don't even have to carry your gold card with you (i share 1 gold card with hubby.)† unless, you want to flash that gold card around at starbucks to show that you're a VIP. † but then i always tell the barista the code # and he/she just punch it in when i give them my gold card.

linrick said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
linrick said:   
motsuka said:   my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?
† as i posted a few posts up, free tall & food item came in a code loaded to your card #713 for a free tall coffee & #715 for free food item.

† Even thought the free items are linked to the card, we still need to show them the e-mail. Don't we?

just get the starbucks ap on your phone and link your card.† with the ap, you can even pay with it right from your phone.† don't even have to carry your gold card with you (i share 1 gold card with hubby.)† unless, you want to flash that gold card around at starbucks to show that you're a VIP. † but then i always tell the barista the code # and he/she just punch it in when i give them my gold card.

† I pointed this out because I got an offer of $1 off for brewed coffee good till 10/15. I want to use that before the free coffee.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
linrick said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
linrick said:   
motsuka said:   my stars show up after few mins. does free tall and food item come as coupon they email or is it just loaded on your card?
† as i posted a few posts up, free tall & food item came in a code loaded to your card #713 for a free tall coffee & #715 for free food item.

† Even thought the free items are linked to the card, we still need to show them the e-mail. Don't we?

just get the starbucks ap on your phone and link your card.† with the ap, you can even pay with it right from your phone.† don't even have to carry your gold card with you (i share 1 gold card with hubby.)† unless, you want to flash that gold card around at starbucks to show that you're a VIP. † but then i always tell the barista the code # and he/she just punch it in when i give them my gold card.

† I pointed this out because I got an offer of $1 off for brewed coffee good till 10/15. I want to use that before the free coffee.

anytime you want to use $ off, just show code from your starbucks app on your phone for the ones requiring a code or your email print.† and to redeem free one, you just tell them that you want to redeem a reward and they'll just coded in when you pay with your registered card.† otherwise, they will deduct $ out of your card if you have money in it.†

Do you have to have a Starbucks card to get the drink, food and $10?

cwn I redeem the free tall brewed coffee towards another drink? same with the empty bags?

My husband did this deal and they sent him a free coffee and free food item...they never sent him the g/card instead and he entered 5 codes within the time frame...even though it said he qualified for it....don't know what starbucks are playing at

alison08 said:   My husband did this deal and they sent him a free coffee and free food item...they never sent him the g/card instead and he entered 5 codes within the time frame...even though it said he qualified for it....don't know what starbucks are playing at
††I am in the same boat, I have 2 different registered starbucks cards and I have not†received the $10 e-gift card for either account.†
The grocery challenge ended Oct 19th.† Not sure what to expect.....this is the first time this has happened.† I have always received gift cards via other promotions.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014