• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless e-All-In-One Printer $29.99 with Free Shipping at BestBuy

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless All-In-One Printer
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer?

linglingomatic (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 1:29a) |

No, it can be connected to computer by USB.

VegasVegan (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 3:13a) |

Thanks. I ordered one for pick up. I print mostly b/w, and plan on refilling when ink is out.

RaoMonger (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 6:51a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, I was in the need of one.

Shopdiscover 5% back at bestbuy.

Anyone knows if the inks are starter or full? I will stop by later and post if I find out.

Shopdiscover 5% back at bestbuy.

These printers are increasingly disposable. The ink cartridges are worth more than the printer.

Great deal OP, green for the ink.

replacement ink costs more than the printer is worth.

I have this printer I'm trying to replace. It's makes loud clicky sounds and the print quality is poor.

I would pay a little more and get a Brother printer where you can use cheap ink.

Good deal, OP - thanks for posting! I can't get the free shipping to work
When I try to checkout, it says only available for store pickup.
I would like to ship it to my daughter at college.

In for one. Thanks

Got one at BB and then PM'ed one at OD to help meet rewards minimum spends. So, in for 2.

No more HP printer for me. Got few HP printers in the past and none went well. Last c7280 had for few months with minimum printing job and already bad print head even before the first ink. Very bad quality. I would prefer brother or canon over HP any time.

Another question: can one use only black ink when color ink is done? Can one use only the scanner? My stupid epson doesn't let me do either.

RaoMonger said:   Another question: can one use only black ink when color ink is done? Can one use only the scanner? My stupid epson doesn't let me do either.

Can't confirm it on this one specifically... but I was barely out of diapers when I first switched a DeskJet 550c over to print in black-only, and did so last week on my C6180. Took a bathroom break before each, a mere two decades apart.

In other words, I'm pretty sure unless HP did some more cost-cutting it should.

Dead

Yes you can use only black ink I have a few of these and it will pop up a message that you are in single ink mode but won't stop you from printing. Dead now but a great deal at $30.

Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer?

linglingomatic said:   Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer?

No, it can be connected to computer by USB.

Thanks. I ordered one for pick up. I print mostly b/w, and plan on refilling when ink is out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.